Quantcast Crowds this week

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crowds this week

Anyone down there now, can you tell me how the crowds are?
    VMK: RoyalRoseBlue

10 trips before 2000
    2000 - All Star Sports (Senior Trip)
    2001 - CP CM @ CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Crowds

We were at MK on Monday and it was busier than usual. Reminded me of 4th of July. This is usually a slower time of year, I'm not sure why it was so busy.
    An hour from Disney; annual passes in hand. Anything less would be uncivilized.
    10 year AP holders and going like the Energizer Bunny
    Going to Universal Orlando would be blasphemous
    We visit WDW at least once a week; resort stays once a month.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on the phone with my sister right now who is in WDW and she said that at MGM today it was not busy, but MK was very busy, and Epcot was very busy last night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Figgyluv03 View Post
    Anyone down there now, can you tell me how the crowds are?
    Just got back and I can tell you that I found crowds to be awesomely light. In 2 and a half days (the half day being MNSSHP, though) we seriously did EVERY major ride, attraction, and show at WDW sans Lion King and Nemo. So, I considered it a pretty good feat, especially since we only used Fastpass 2 or 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by FLPasHldrs View Post
    We were at MK on Monday and it was busier than usual. Reminded me of 4th of July. This is usually a slower time of year, I'm not sure why it was so busy.
    Odd, Animal Kingdom was mobbed on Monday (the only place I encountered crowds) but MK seemed to be pretty well emptied by 4 on Sunday when I got there for MNSSHP (didn't start until 7.) The line at Splash was only 30 minutes. The longest lines I found were at Animal Kingdom where an early entry day conspired with a morning Everest breakdown to result in hour plus waits at Everest and the Safari. Dinosaur was listed at 30 minutes but went by much shorter. That afternoon, MGM was pretty much cleared out with RNRC listed at 20 (it might have been closer to 30) and ToT listed at 30 (walked on once, waited 15 minutes another time.) Longest lines at Epcot were Soarin on Saturday with even MS and TT staying pretty much empty (30 min all day.) The biggest crowds I found at Epcot were for Food & Wine Festival kiosks, actually.

I'm used to summer crowds so maybe the crowds were more than usual for October but I was very very happy with how short the lines were pretty much everywhere. Have a great trip!
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    03, Poly & Wilderness Lodge
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

We went last Saturday and A CM at the monorail said there are heavier then usual crowds at all the parks. We arrived at Epcot about 11 AM and went to MK to ride HM and found the crowds heavier then normal. We returned to Epcot about 1 Pm and World Showcase was very crowded. We waited about 5-15 minutes in the lines for the Food at the different countries.
    Greenheart

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: