Quantcast Lost and Found

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Lost and Found

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lost and Found

I forgot to mention in our trip reports that while we were in WDW, my son lost his cell phone. He wasn't sure where, but when he mentally retraced his steps, he thought it might have fallen out of his pocket on Space Mountain. So of course, we had just about given it up for gone.

But, we did visit the Lost and Found at the TTC. There was no wait, and a helpful CM at the desk. He asked the cell number and we gave it, but laughed because the phone was certainly out of charge by then. He came back with the phone not a minute later. They apparently have a device to retreive the numbers and catalog the phones- there are hundreds there just left behind. But we got his phone back and it works fine!

So the moral of the story is that it's worth the trip to the TTC Lost and Found if you lose something in the parks. They may just have it there waiting for you.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We had the same thing happen last week!
    I lost my phone but wasn't sure if it was in AK or MK. The lost and found at TTC didn't have it. We waited for days calling it and finally someone answered it. The manager at LTT had kept it thinking I would return there. We almost didn't get it back as we got it only on the last day of our trip. They normally forward all things to the L&F and TTC but they held mine for some reason.
    I'm glad your son got his back so easily!

Post Thanks / Like

That's so great that you found it! The lost and found department must be a fascinating place! LOL

I left my favorite sunglasses on Expedition Everest last year. If any of you who are going next week see the Yeti with them on, tell him I want them back!!
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Lost but Found

Last year on the second day of our trip in the MK I lost our Liberty Travel case with keys to the world, flight tickets home and all important papers with ADR's conf #'s and times. Well I retraced our steps too, went to all the rides we were on prior to losing our "goods", and none had anything. Well...........the next day my dad and DD went to TL while myself and other DD went to the TTC and I almost jumped over the counter when she puled out the case! I did cry and thank her up and down!! What a lesson learned that trip!
    -Marcy-
    Mom to: Katina Ann "TiTi" & Adrianna Jacey "AJ"

DLR/ Summer of 1988

7/26 - 8/2 2003- Off Site
    7/2 - 7/9 2006- CBR Jamacia
    11/21 - 12/1 2007- CBR Martinique
    11/18 - 11/28 2009- Pop Century

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: