Quantcast Awesome MNSSHP Costume Idea

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Awesome MNSSHP Costume Idea

I probably shouldn't be telling everyone this, in fear that someone will steal my idea, but I can't wait to share my idea with the world. It just came to me this morning.

I'm going to buy a Universal t-shirt and, like, a Six Flags hat. I'm going to wear them and walk around the party. Then when someone asks me what I'm dressed up as I'm going to respond "I'm an idiot."

What do you think? I think it's gold. GOLD I tell you!
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    03, Poly & Wilderness Lodge
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The response is a little harsh.

You could always say you are lost.
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" WED

Post Thanks / Like

As it has been my experience with Six Flags, you should also cop a BIG attitude!!!
    "I'm so hungry! I sure hope those Princesses' can cook!" my DD before our breakfast at CRT

Post Thanks / Like

You could say you were sent by the park's management to get secrets on how a real theme park should be run.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Figment fan

I am going to the party as Figments # 1 Fan , Figment shirt, Figment Hat, Figment bag, My Figment pins all over my lanyard and carry a Figment with me plus I have a tattoo of Figment so everyone will know I love him !!!!
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time. And for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers. From the very beginning, we have always sought to reach out to one another...to bridge the gaps between us...to communicate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EPCOT Princess Horizons View Post
    I am going to the party as Figments # 1 Fan , Figment shirt, Figment Hat, Figment bag, My Figment pins all over my lanyard and carry a Figment with me plus I have a tattoo of Figment so everyone will know I love him !!!!
    Ya know what would be cool since you love figment, on the old journey into imagination ride If I remember right there was that man with a red beard and mustache, top hat, and like a blue suit. I remember him walking around by the ride holding Figment. Would be a very warm costume with the suit, fake beard, and top hat. I think his name was Dreamfinder.

It would be cool cause it's something from the old ride.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caryrae View Post
    Ya know what would be cool since you love figment, on the old journey into imagination ride If I remember right there was that man with a red beard and mustache, top hat, and like a blue suit. I remember him walking around by the ride holding Figment. Would be a very warm costume with the suit, fake beard, and top hat. I think his name was Dreamfinder.

It would be cool cause it's something from the old ride.
    Ah! The Dreamfinder!

I'm not going to say our costumes just yet. Its SUCH a good idea that I don't want people to copy! I'll tell everyone before we leave so they know who to look for at the Intercot meet!

You may just want to say you are lost or something, because Idiot isn't exactly a family friendly word. I do think its pretty funny though!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm...kinda an interesting idea. We dressed up as Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, and Alice one year and another year simply all wore black shorts and matching incredibles t-shirts. Both times we had a blast!
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

At the one on the 14th, there really was a Figment there. A girl had taken a yellow sweatshirt, purple tights, added little wings and horns to it and viola, you've a got a Figment. It was really kinda cute.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: