Quantcast "Mickey Mail" - Paying it Forward - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The pay it forward is a wonderful idea. Please help. My Darling Aunt just turned 54, she will not be with us much longer. If ANYONE can send her a post card, card, anything from anywhere I would be greatfull. Just alittle something for her to get in the mail each day to brighten it up. It dont have to be just from WDW but anywhere in the world so she know's people are praying and wishing her the best. Please pm me, or if anyone would not mind I can post her name and address on here if that would be ok. Thank you all.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My kids just got their post card from Mickey Mouse (Dopeys Girl) yesterday. They thought that it was way cool.

Thank you so much Dopeys Girl. It was great.

No one has PMed me, but I would be thrilled to send post cards to the first 5 from Disney. We will be in "The World" from Oct. 20-Oct. 27. Just let me know.
    jen
    ASM Sept. 2009 for 20th Anniversary
    PORS Oct 2007
    PORS Oct 2005 with Aunt and Uncle
    AKL Oct 2004
    ASSp Oct 2003
    ASM Oct 2002
    Off Prop. Oct 2000

Post Thanks / Like

We will be in WDW Nov. 9-17 if anyone needs a card!

Post Thanks / Like

My family and I are going Nov. 15th-22nd and if I would love to return the favor to someone willing to do it for us as well. PM me, if interested. I have two kids.
    Michigan Mommy, dreaming of Disney days!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there from oct 10 to the 14th if anyone needs a postcard pm mewhat you need. I love this idea as I remember that I loved getting mail when I was a kid and even now! This is a great idea and would love to send out some cards.
    Cheryl

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mail boxes

For those who have mailed out cards from WDW, where did you find the mailboxes? Did you mail the cards in the park, at your resort or in DTD?
    Sept 2002 POFQ
    Mar 2004 Disneyland
    Oct/Nov 2007 POR

Post Thanks / Like

WE just got back on Sunday (late) and we found a mail box at the resort gift shop at POR. That is where I mailed all of the ones that I sent so look for them in the next couple of days!!!

Also, to add a note to this thread.....

I had a VERY hard time finding character specific cards other than the norm - Mickey/ Minnie - the whole gang or Princesses - these were easy to find.

Unless someone knows of where to get these at home before we go ( ie... I was looking for a stitch postcard, mike and sulley, toy story /buzz or cars ) and didn't see them anywhere - or was I just looking in the wrong places??????

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you disneyfan328!!

A great big thank you to disneyfan328, my kids got their cards today! My daughter asked "Mom, did you arrange this?" I'll never tell.

They were postmarked on the 1st so that only took 2 days to make it clear across country to Washington!
    Thanks again,
    Sept 2002 POFQ
    Mar 2004 Disneyland
    Oct/Nov 2007 POR

Post Thanks / Like

That's great!! I am so glad that they got them. As posted above, I did try to find a better selection of post cards, but other than Mickey and the gang and princesses or park specific things, there really is not anything with any other characters on them . I am glad they they enjoyed them and hope that it brightened there day. For anyone else that I was sending to - they were all sent at the same time, so I am in hopes that you got them.

I have a request. If there is anyone that is going soon that plans a trip to the animal Kingdom I never got any postcards from there, and really wanted one (or two hehe) of Expedition everest and finding nemo? Not sure if they even have that one but I am pretty sure that they probably have them in the gift shop at the end of the ride for Everest. If anyone would be willing to snag me one and send it I would greatly apprecaite it. You don't even have to write on it or just Greetings from the Yeti or Nemo or something. It was an awesome ride and show and I wanted a good post card of it for our scrapbook. that que area is amazing for EE

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Oct 27 - Nov 4

We will be in WDW [B]Oct 27 - Nov 4[B]. I will send cards to the first 5 people who send a PM. I love this idea

Post Thanks / Like

We are heading to Disney World next week, Oct 11th through the 14th.
    If you would like a postcard send me a PM.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I will be in Disneyland from Nov. 1 thru the 4th and am willing to send out 5 postcards for whatever reason someone would want one... pm me if interested! If someone is going to WDW soon I would LOVE it if you could help me out by sending my best friend a post card from "The Fairy Godmother" thanking her for being such a wonderful friend by treating me to a long weekend at Disneyland for my birthday... again.. pm me please! (the card would obviously have to arrive at her house (kansas) by Nov. 1)
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

BMan62 is offline Team INTERCOT Cast Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nov. 28 - Dec. 5

We will be in the world from Nov. 28 thru Dec. 5. I would be willing to send 5 postcards out for the quickest to contact me.

This should be fun!

Post Thanks / Like

No one has PMed me, but I would love to do this for someone. Just a reminder, we leave on Oct. 19 and I would be happy to send postcards to the first 5 who pm me.
    jen
    ASM Sept. 2009 for 20th Anniversary
    PORS Oct 2007
    PORS Oct 2005 with Aunt and Uncle
    AKL Oct 2004
    ASSp Oct 2003
    ASM Oct 2002
    Off Prop. Oct 2000

Post Thanks / Like

We leave on the 19th and have my list of lucky kids all ready in my folder to send cards to. I hope they are as excited to get them as I am excited to send them
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

We will be in WDW the 15th thru 24th of November. We have names and address of 2 little boys to send Mickey Mail to and we would love to send more! My kids are so excited to do this. Would anyone else like any postcards sent during this time? Let us know!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there in 2 weeks. October-26th-Nov. 3rd. If anyone is interested. Just PM me. Such a cute idea.

Also if anyone is there this week or next, please pm me and let me know if you would send my DD4 one. Thanks
    Here you leave Today and enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy

Next Trip-February 5th-16th! Happy V-day to me!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there from Nov. 16th - 25th and still haven't had anyone ask me to send a postcard. I'll still take the first 5 who PM me.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Cheryl, thank you so much for sending a postcard to my girls -- they just loved it, and it was the perfect idea. Thanks again for doing that for us!!

Quote Originally Posted by WyckedDisneyFan View Post
    I will be there from oct 10 to the 14th if anyone needs a postcard pm mewhat you need. I love this idea as I remember that I loved getting mail when I was a kid and even now! This is a great idea and would love to send out some cards.
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

My 3 kids got their postcards today!!!! I want to thank my dear intercottee that did it for them! I had cleaned out my PM mailbox after it got too full, and sadly, and embarrassingly so, I don't know which terrific member of our boards agreed to send my kids their cards! They loved them. They were specific to what my kids liked, and Katie loved the reference to Jack Sparrow, and Khloe loved the reference to Nemo! Thank you Thank you my intercot friend!! It made their day! And mine too!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: