Quantcast Last Minute Confirm - Possible?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Minute Confirm - Possible?

We're checking in at the Boardwalk Villas in four days!

In reviewing my most recent confirm letter (we got a revised version when we added DME and DDP), I noticed an address and phone number for the BW.

I know, the BW didn't have our reservation months or weeks ago but I have the impression they'll get it soon (or have it by now) to plan room assignments.

I'm probably to much of a worrier but is it possible for me to call the BW and confirm they have the reservation? The day of? The day before?

I'm the husband and dad (and uncle!) - the person responsible. I'd enjoy the flight to Orlando more if I knew we were all set at the BW.

Thanks as always for the feedback. If I ever meet an Intercot person on the Boardwalk, s are on me. (If you don't have an Intercot T just look for the the old guy in my avatar )

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I say - better safe than sorry - confirm.

Though I've never done it - and my reservation was always there!!

Have fun!

I'll be having fun in 18 days!!!!!

SSR & BC DVC Member
    Coming up - BWV July '18
    BWI '98, BWV '05, '08-16
    BLT - '15, '17
    Beach Club '96, BCV - '04, '06, 09
    Swan '07
    Contemporary - '91, '94, '02, '04
    Wilderness Lodge '00, VWL, 08
    Off Site - '80's

Post Thanks / Like

Default WILL They Confirm?

To clarify, my questions isn't so much should I confirm but will the front desk at BW confirm they have the reservation?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Last Minute Confirm - Possible?

The reservations will not be in the Boardwalk computer more than 7 days prior to your arrival. I am checking into SSR very soon and was asked to call back the next day when I called to confirm my reservation (even after offering my reservation conformation number). Their system did not have my reservation listed yet so they asked that I call them back within a 7 day prior to arrival time frame. I hope this is helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

The answer is... yes, they will most likely have your reservation. According to what I have been told, they download the reservation to the resort between 1 and 5 days before the check-in date. We have successfully confirmed 3 days before so you should be able to do so.
    Kat
    DVC Member, home resort BWV
    1985, 1991, 1993 Off-site
    September 2006 Coronado Springs
    October 2006 POFQ/CSR
    January 2007 CBR/OKW
    May 2007 CSR/VWL
    Sept 2007 CSR/BCV/BWV

Post Thanks / Like

Default Confirmed!

I the number on my reservation letter yesterday and offered my reservation number. "Last name is quicker" came the reply and as fast I said my last name the CM relied with, "Greg. Two adults and 1 child arriving at the Boardwalk Villas Thursday... ...You're all set.

Zipadee do dah.
    Zipadee ay,
    We check in
    at the Boardwalk Thursday.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: