Quantcast Has anyone bought tickets for Seaworld from OrlandoThemeParkVacations.com?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone bought tickets for Seaworld from OrlandoThemeParkVacations.com?

I was wondering if anyone has bought tickets from OrlandoThemeParkVacations.com. We are planning to go to Seaworld while we are in Florida and found them through Google. If you did, did you have a good experience or are they scam artists. They are selling tickets for $25.00.
    Grim Grinning Ghosts come out to socialize.
    Nov/Dec 2001 POR-early 10th anniversary
    Oct/Nov 2002 Poly/AKL-late 10th anniversary
    Dec 2003 POR
    Nov 2007 CBR
    Oct/Nov 2008 CBR/AKL
    Nov/Dec 2019? I HOPE!!!!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I can't speak for them, but I can tell you that Official Ticket Center is very reputable and, in addition, they're a site sponsor here at INTERCOT which means we should all do our best to support them whenever we can (assuming you want INTERCOT to stay in business, that is ).

I can virtually guarantee you that no reputable company can sell Sea World tickets for $25 with no catch. I think they normally go for close to three times that much.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree the Official Ticket is the way to go.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Throughout Orlando (and particularly in tourist hot spots), you'll see booths advertising theme park tickets for 2 for $25 or some low price. Usually, to get the tickets at these prices, you have to sit through a high-pressure timeshare sales presentation. You usually get free breakfast and the presentation. It generally takes about 90-120 minutes out of your morning. Some people will do it to get the cheap tickets. IMHO, it's not worth the time or trouble to sit through these presentations for the tickets.

I did look at the website OrlandoThemeParkVacations.com. It does smell like a timeshare come-on. You need to decide if it is worh your time to do the presentation in exchange for the tickets.

Also, you may also see some locations around Orlando that are selling unused days on WDW tickets. These tend to be rip-offs and scams, as there is no way of telling how many days are unused on the tickets unless WDW scans it at Guest Services or at the turnsiles. Unfortunately, most of these places are fly-by-night companies and their offices look like it too. Most of them look like they were put together with spit and duct tape! If you buy these tickets and they turn out worthless, WDW and any other theme parks in Orlando will be unable to refund your money.

The best bet is to buy tickets from legitimate sources. Usually, legit places will sell discount tickets a few dollars off the full price. The Official Ticket Center on this site is good. Also try AAA or Ticketmania.
    Also known as Barry H.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone who responded. I had a bad feeling about them anyway.

We're only going for 8 days because my husband just got a new job and can't miss anymore work than that for now. I want those eight days to be fun, not sitting through a presentation, especially coming from Oregon. It takes long enough to fly there as it is!

Thanks again!
    Grim Grinning Ghosts come out to socialize.
    Nov/Dec 2001 POR-early 10th anniversary
    Oct/Nov 2002 Poly/AKL-late 10th anniversary
    Dec 2003 POR
    Nov 2007 CBR
    Oct/Nov 2008 CBR/AKL
    Nov/Dec 2019? I HOPE!!!!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: