Well I have something I am struggling with right now. I currently work full time and it's too long a story, but for various reasons I have applied for another opportunity that recently presented itself. I did interview and I should hear something back either way next week.

Anyway, this opportunity is great but I am very nervous and honestly I feel guilty. Although I work full time now this new job, were I to get it, would shake things up a little at home. My schedule would be less predictable and I would have to live in another state for a period of two months initially. Away from my husband and kids. This part would be temporary but I can't help but feel bad. How are they going to handle me being gone for that long??? My mom can help out but I know I will be missed and miss them greatly. I would get to go home for a short period during this time but it would be brief. Also I would have to miss a vacation we had planned to Yellowstone/Jackson Hole. Although they would still be able to go and the In law's are going, too...

This is a great opportunity and great pay/benefits, and a chance to do a very exciting job. I just feel bad. My husband is nuetral about it- he supports me. But I wonder if this is the right thing and how this will affect my family...