Quantcast Florida resident 3-day pass

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Florida resident 3-day pass

Would a Florida resident be able to purchase the special discount tickets and let her TWIN sister, who lives out of state, use the tickets along with her Florida driver's license for I.D.?
    Would this work?

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets are non transferable (as I'd imagine florida drivers lic. are).

Welcome to Intercot by the way!!

Just so you know one of the terms of service is not providing or asking for any way to get around the rules that are in place for WDW (such as transfering tickets). I'm sure you didn't mean anything by this but just wanted to let you know.

Hope your twin sister enjoys her trip!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to get in before this gets locked and confirm that the above is correct.

Tickets are to be used by the same person on any and all days. Requirements for Florida resident tickets are that the person must produce a valid Florida ID. Using someone elses ID is fraud at the very least.

Post Thanks / Like

Each adult purchasing a Florida pass brings their Florida Driver's license to the window and the Cast Member (CM) checks the picture on the license to make sure it matches the person standing there. I know the first time I purchased our Florida passes. I was in line alone and my husband was standing over to the side with his parents. I could not just pick up my husband's pass when I got mine. He had to come over to the window so the CM could see him. The same held true for my Florida resident in-laws. They had to show their i.ds and stand at the window so the CM could see them. Disney is very good about this. I know you are saying this is a twin, but it is just not right to try to do something like that. She could very easily get caught if the other twin has already purchased her passes and she is on record. Her fingerprint is on record at the entrances, too. Disney keeps records even on the children and their ages. They are very thorough.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be cheating and stealing and that's all I have to say about that.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Share This Thread On Social Media: