Quantcast Earliest buses (car rental continued)?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Earliest buses (car rental continued)?

I too was going to post a question about renting a car, but see another intercottee has already done so. So to go get to my specific question: we like to get to the parks very, very early, which is one reason we've always rented a car. With the AAA parking lot and being able to control my own arrival time, we are always one of the first ones in. If I eschew renting a car and we rely on buses to get to the parks in the AM, how early can I get to the parks?

Thanks!
    "You used all the glue on purpose!"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

In general, the first bus picks up around 7 am taking people to their early morning ADR's.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I would not rely on Disney transportation to get to the parks super early. We had 8:20 reservations at Crystal Palace in MK on our last trip, and the first bus didn't roll around until well after 8:00. There were so many people waiting, and 3 little girls were crying because they would be late to their CRT reservations by over a 1/2 hour and I guess their mom was preparing them for the worst. My cousin was supposed to meet us at the MK, and his bus came even later than ours (He was at POP and we were at CBR). I'd say he finally got to the MK around 8:45. And he also grabbed the first bus from his resort.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

We have never used a car while in the World, and like you, we like to get to the parks as early as possible. With the exception of the day of the Ironman Competition (which was an absolute mess, lol), we have always been as early as we want. Which for us is to be first in line. And this is staying at Fort Wilderness in mid-May. Obviously this isn't necessarily the rule, but we've always been fine.
    Star light, star bright,
    first star I see tonight.
    I wish I may, I wish I might,
    have the wish, I wish tonight.
    We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do,
    and all our wishes,
    will come true.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: