Quantcast Sweet 16

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Sweet 16

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sweet 16

We arrive in Sanford and take the toll road to Orlando. There are a lot of tolls!
    We check into the Seralago. It's not bad. They have several pools, a playground, a hot tub, a food court and transportation to the parks. It's a little dingy, but it was good for our purposes. All we did was sleep there.

Our plan for the day is to go to Epcot. DD18 and 22 are planning to roam the property. They did the monorail loop, AKL, downtown Disney and the boardwalk. since they are paying their own way, they only want to go to one Park. They had a blast. DD16 and I enjoyed a great day at Epcot. first stop was soaring fast passes. it was about two when we got to the park and they were only for 5:30. From here we went to Nemo. there is something that happens when I walk into the ride and hear the music. I am suddenly stress free! I am completely relaxed for the first time in months. I recently had to get my mom into an assisted living and she was not agreeable. I had forgotten how good this feels! Disney! It doesn't get much better than this.

we enjoy the garden show. the flower beds and topiaries are spectacular. We also really enjoy the butterfly house. I have discovered salted caramels at Germany. Yum. As night falls it is getting chillier, especially by the water. We ride everything we want at least once.

One of my favorite things at Epcot is the light up sidewalks. I think they are one of my favorite things, period. I want them at my house each time I see them. DD16 and I spend the day
    walking hand in hand and feeling very lucky.

we close the park, pick the girls up at the TTC and head back to the Seralago.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Lovely day at Epcot! Sounds like your other daughters were able to enjoy some non-park time!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report, WS at Epcot is the most relaxing park at DW to me....

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: