Quantcast One Less Soul In My Home Tonight... - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss! Pets can have such a lasting positive impact on our lives and it's so hard when we lose them. It sounds like you gave her a good life in a loving home, and you both were lucky to have each other. Sending prayers and lots of to help you through this tough time!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so very sorry for your loss and pain...
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for the loss of Smokey.

I had one of my cats who passed away at home too. As comforting as it is to know that they were in a familiar environment at the end, it is still a shocking thing to have to deal with. My heart goes out to you.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Brad, I'm so sorry you've lost a kitty. They are so precious to us, aren't they. I'll be thinking of you as you're dealing with this loss.

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Brad, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry that this is late in coming as I've just come upon this thread, but it really touched me as our oldest cat, not quite 11 (whom we've had since he wa about 5 weeks old) is experiencing kidney problems & we're faced with the fact that our beloved Mister, a beautiful Sealpoint Siamese, won't be with us much longer. It's crazy how attached we become to our pets, they become part of our families & losing them is truly like losing a family member. I'm currently dealing with taking our furry one for iv fluids every week, & watching him loose weight every week. It was such a shock at first, we ALL, shed tears for our "boy", but now I'm wondering am I prolonging it? Is my furry "boy" suffering & we're being selfish? I'm sure the sudden way in which you lost your baby was incedibly difficult, I'm not sure that knowing that they are dying is any easier. Those furry children creep right into our hearts and it's never easy to say that final goodbye. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    Shari
    -"There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow..."

'02 - All Star Movies
    '04, '05, '06, '10, '11, '16, '19, '21 - Pop Century

'08 - Offsite/Pop Century
    '13, '21 - Offsite
    '17 - Port Orleans/French Quarter!

Post Thanks / Like

I share in your sorrow. Losing a pet is so very hard. We lost our beloved dog Riley in February. I knew he was getting older and at thirteen our time was limited, but it happened so fast I wasn't as prepared as I thought I would be.
    Jeri Lynn

Fantasy 9/18 Dream 5/16 Fantasy 9/15 Wonder 10/14 Dream BCV ~ 12/09, BC ~9/18, 12/17 10/15 10/12 11/11 10/10 10/08, 11/07, 9/07, 11/06, 9/06, 12/05, 12/04, 9/04, 9/03, 9/02, 9/01, 12/2000, 9/99
    YC 9/16
    AKL 12/05, 9/05, 11/13
    DXL 9/98
    CBR 9/96
    DXL 5/93
    Off-site 1984, 1908

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: