Quantcast Maps of the resorts with room numbers?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maps of the resorts with room numbers?

Are there any maps available online that show the general room numbers of a resort? For example, rooms 400-499 are in a particular section. I am asking because I want to request a specific section of the Beachclub resort. Not really worried about view or anything, just want a quiet area on the Epcot side, maybe near the Beachclub villas. Thanks

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There are many sites online that have the resort maps posted. I'm not sure about here on Intercot as I've only viewed the room plans on here. It would be in Info Central though if they did have the resort maps.

You could also just go to google and type in "beach club resort map" and you will get many a link to the maps with room numbers!

Happy searching and room picking!
    Jennifer - Proud DVC Owner
    DW of MyDisneyWorld; Mom of DDs (8) and (6)
    04/00 - 03 = off property
    09/03 ASMu, 09/04 POP, 12/05, 09/06 SSR
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT
    Next Up: Spring Break 4/'14 - BLT and Star Wars Weekend 5/'14 - BCV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by taran View Post
    Are there any maps available online that show the general room numbers of a resort? For example, rooms 400-499 are in a particular section. I am asking because I want to request a specific section of the Beachclub resort. Not really worried about view or anything, just want a quiet area on the Epcot side, maybe near the Beachclub villas. Thanks
    Then the very best way to request what you want is to put in those words, such as "Epcot side near BCV."

The room assigners will know exactly what you mean. But if you put a few room numbers, they won't know why you picked those numbers, and if nothing is available in that block they won't know how to even come close to what you want since it won't be obvious what exactly you want. But if you put it in plain English, they'll know how to help you.

Post Thanks / Like

Intercot is one of the best sources of resort maps. See them here. Traditionally, the first number in a room number is the building number. The 2nd number is the floor and the last numbers are the room number. Not sure if these maps are detailed enough, though.
    șOș The Ziemer Family
    Chris, Chrissie, William & Hailey
    1989 Off Grounds (I was only 10]
    2001, 2003, 2005 ASM
    2006 POP
    2008 ASM
    Sept 2010 POR
    Oct 2012 AoA - Food & Wine Festival w/o kids!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleveRocks View Post
    Then the very best way to request what you want is to put in those words, such as "Epcot side near BCV."

The room assigners will know exactly what you mean. But if you put a few room numbers, they won't know why you picked those numbers, and if nothing is available in that block they won't know how to even come close to what you want since it won't be obvious what exactly you want. But if you put it in plain English, they'll know how to help you.
    Yes. Heed this advice.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: