Quantcast Lines shorter at the end of the day?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lines shorter at the end of the day?

We will be taking DD16 and her friend to both Disney and US/IOA early in June. The friend has never been to either place, so this will be great fun for DD who will love to "show her the ropes" at Disney. We've been to US/IOA a couple of times before, most recently the summer that the Harry Potter attractions opened. We will likely not be staying on property for the US/IOA portion of the trip (not an option due to cost) and are wondering if the lines to the major attractions are shorter at the very end of the day? Any opinions? Thanks!!
    Wendy

"Everybody wants to be a cat. Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at."

Upcoming trips:
    August 2018: Honeymoon trip for DD and her new husband
    September 2018: Food and Wine trip
    March 2019: Disneyland Food and Wine trip?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

When we were there in Nov (it was a HP event, so maybe it is not always like this) the lines were the shortest in the morning. They stayed long throughout the day including the end.
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

We were there a couple of days after Christmas this past year and the line for Forbidden Journey and Dueling Dragons were nonexistent in the evening. The wait for Forbidden journey had been over an hour (quite possibly over 2 hours, I can't remember) from open to dusk. Dueling Dragons didn't even have a CM (?) at the front of the queue line--one could just walk right on.

ETA: The line for Ollivander's was always long--like ridiculously long. I would hate to give bad advice, but if I were doing IOA again and my children cared about the wand experience, I'd probably make that my top priority and leave FJ for evening.

Post Thanks / Like

We noticed some of the rides, like Spiderman had shorter waits in the late afternoon. Perhaps by then, folks have moved to the back, to the Studios, or the wet rides..

Spiderman had been about an hr wait at lunch, at 4ish, down to 20 min.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: