PDA

View Full Version : California Grill - Are there any bad areas to be seated?

chrisnjilly
03-24-2007, 11:01 AM
We are very much looking forward to eating at The California Grill - only 3 weeks away now :dance: We have read of the advantages of various areas, window, counter and so on but are there any places to avoid - anywhere you have said to yourself “I am glad they did not seat me there!”

Thanks in advance :thanks:

Sunshine1010
03-24-2007, 11:33 AM
....was there just last week.

CA Grill doesn't have a big waiting area....so people end up sitting on a row of chairs up against a wall. If it's really crowded, people will also end up standing around there as well.

4 feet away are some tables.......I wouldn't want to sit there. People who were waiting to be seated were being stared at.

pook@wdw
03-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Depends on what kind of view you prefer. MK side offers view of Seven Seas Lagoon, MK, and you can view "Wishes" w/o leaving your table. Bay Lake side is equally nice. Not as much to see, though. You can, however, still view "Wishes" from the observation deck. Would not wanted to be seated in/near waiting area due to patron overflow. :twocents: :wave:

EvilQueen2006
03-24-2007, 05:58 PM
We were seated in an area toward the back of the restaurant, in almost a seperate room. It didn't face MK but was very quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the restaurant. It was very nice. I didn't see any "bad" areas, except what others have mentioned about near the waiting area.