PDA

View Full Version : American Gladiators

dw2649
03-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Anybody besides me remember this show? I used to watch this show all the time when I was a kid. My favorite part of the show was always the eliminator. I don't know why.

Anyways, I've got my Tivo all set to record the American Gladiator marathon one week from saturday (on March 31st) on ESPN Classic, as well as the episodes that air once the show moves to its regular time slot the following week. I'm looking forward to seeing this show again. :D :D :D

Touchdown
03-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Best Show Ever, Period.

Thank you so much for the heads up, a new series is about to hit my Tivo, they really need to do a remake of this show.

Strmchsr
03-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the word. I loved this show. More testosterone (even among the women) then you knew what to do with.

chrisb26
03-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Thats great I loved this show when it was on hopefully I will remember its on so I can watch it. I remember I went to the show once it was so cool. I was in Orlando once and we went to the dinner show for gladiators it was great. Can't wait to see this show again. Thanks for telling us :thumbsup:

dw2649
03-23-2007, 11:05 PM
By the way, it's regular time slot is going to be Monday through Friday 7pm est/ 4pm pst and 1 am est/ 10 pm pst, replacing stump the schwab. (subject to change). My guess is that the 1 am airing will be a repeat of the 7 pm airing.

PirateLover
03-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Yea! This show was great!!! I always liked jousting...

indytraveler
03-24-2007, 10:02 AM
I remember this show. Use to be on Sat. late morning or early afternoon. I can't remember any of the names from the show except for like Nitro, or Blaze.

Does anyone else remember names?

The 1st show I saw got me hooked. They had a football run gauntlet. This former college running back just flattened the two gladiators and one of the steroid users hurt his shoulder. Great TV.

chrisb26
03-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Okay Just set the TiVo for this tomorrow dont forget about it so happy its back on finally :)