PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you think...

jilwil
03-23-2007, 06:27 PM
about my ADR's! We leave 5 weeks from today!:joy: Info on food, times, service, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

April 27-5:00 p.m.-Boatwright's (This will be a first.)

April 28

-7:30 a.m.- Kona Cafe' (This is also a first. I just had to try Tonga Toast after reading the reviews here on I-COT!:tasty:)

-CS lunch @ Casey's in the MK

-6:00 p.m.-Alfredo's (Also a first. I had not intended to eat here until I read of the closing. I knew this trip would be our last opportunity to eat there.)

April 29

-Breakfast @ the newly rennovated food court @ POR

-CS lunch in the WS @ Epcot

-6:00 p.m.-Marrakesh (A first)

April 30

-7:30 a.m.-Boma

-CS lunch, hopefully @ Flame Tree Barbecue in AK (A first)

-Supper-Brown Derby (A first)

May 1

-9:55 a.m.-Boatwright's

-CS lunch @ The Earl of Sandwich @ DD (A first)

-DS's birthday event @ Arabian Nights in Kissimmee (A first)

May 2

-CS breakfast @ POFQ (Must try the beignets!)

-Lunch on the road home:(

That's it! A lot of firsts! We are the adventurous type! And, we like our food!:D Can't wait to read all of your opinions!

Maleficent's Dad
03-23-2007, 07:03 PM
I'll comment where I can! :mickey:

7:30 a.m.- Kona Cafe' (This is also a first. I just had to try Tonga Toast after reading the reviews here on I-COT!:tasty:)
It's great the first time you have it. Not sure how often I'd order it, though! It's very sweet - no syrup needed, but also quite unique and fun!

7:30-6:00 p.m.-Alfredo's (Also a first. I had not intended to eat here until I read of the closing. I knew this trip would be our last opportunity to eat there.)

Good for you. We've had some great experiences here. The service for us has been super. :thumbsup:

Marrakesh (A first)
Not our favorite, but gets great reviews here on these boards. Wonderful entertainment in those dancers, however! :eek2:

-Supper-Brown Derby (A first)
Ahhhh, our favorite (for lunch). We've had nice dinners too. Super service!!! And that Cobb Salad...:tasty:

We've also had good experiences at Earl of Sandwich, Boma, and Flame Tree. Boma is hugely popular here at Intercot, and where we liked it, our kids were so-so with it...

We've had the beignets at POFQ, they're fun.

Good luck and have a great time! :mickey: