PDA

View Full Version : Minnie at Cape May Cafe

CU Tiger
03-23-2007, 05:11 PM
We heard Minnie is only at the CMC occasionally - is there a way to find out when she will be there? Or is 'occasional' mean quite a bit? What other characters are there? Is it a good breakfast/character experience?:mickey: :minnie2:

Counting down to April 28th!!!!

Maleficent's Dad
03-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Where did you hear that Minnie is an occasional visitor?!?!? :confused:

We've been to Cape May for b'fast numerous times. It's always been her, with Goofy, and Chip (sometimes with Dale, sometimes they alternate, sometimes it's both of them).

It is a GREAT b'fast for my family. We normally stay in the EPCOT resort area, so it is convenient. It's much more mellow than a breakfast like Chef Mickey's (not nearly the noise or "vibe" at Cape May), and it's usually not overly crowded.

There are plenty of selections at the buffet - but that can be said about most of Disney's b'fast buffets. Cape May has a great selection of fresh fruits - more than most of the other places.

Good luck and enjoy! :mickey:

moe513
03-24-2007, 03:46 PM
I think Minnie is always there. I think she needs a new outfit however,I think what her and goofy wear are old and faded. The food is great and my kids really like it.

Jeri Lynn
03-24-2007, 05:41 PM
I've been to Cape May many times and Minnie has always been there.

paddington
03-24-2007, 06:42 PM
We, too are planning on going to Cape May Cafe. I have never done a character dining. I would love to see as many characters as possible. How many are here?

Maleficent's Dad
03-24-2007, 07:47 PM
We, too are planning on going to Cape May Cafe. I have never done a character dining. I would love to see as many characters as possible. How many are here?
Characters are only at breakfast.
You'll find Minnie and Goofy always. You'll also find Chip & Dale - either together or just one of them (usually both...).

Dinner has no characters but a nice buffet.

Mickey'sGirl
03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
We loved Cape May at breakfast last summer! Minnie was there (and had quite the thing for my DH (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brianv4/detail?.dir=55b5re2&.dnm=e15are2.jpg&.src=ph)! :minnie: ) . Chip 'n' Dale (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brianv4/detail?.dir=55b5re2&.dnm=891bre2.jpg&.src=ph) and Goofy were also there. We really enjoyed it and are going back at the end of April :thumbsup:

like2workout
03-27-2007, 10:55 AM
i was at cape may last week, and minnie was there, along with goofy and either chip or dale (not sure which one, but it was just one of them). the food and service was great, and it wasn't crowded at all. the characters came to our table several times each.