PDA

View Full Version : When are tickets on sale for MNSSHP?

Cozfamilyof6
03-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Does anyone know when dates are published and when tickets go on sale for the halloween party?

Where/how do kids go trick or treating? What do they get? Candy?

Thanks.:mickey:

Strmchsr
03-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Generally they go on sale in May. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp)for all of the fun info on the party in Info Central.

PiratePaul
03-23-2007, 05:10 PM
It's to early to think about halloween. i just want warm weather first.:mickey:

caryrae
03-23-2007, 05:11 PM
When you first walk in they hand out bags for the candy. Grab a map because it tells you where all the trick or treat stations are also each station has a special light to help as well. You get tons of candy, we were 4 adults and filled up the plastic bags they hand out. Then when you leave the park at the end they had huge bins filled with mini Snickers.

mickey&missy
03-23-2007, 05:39 PM
I believe it was either April 30th or May 1 last year. Wait a few weeks and call the the WDW phone # they may give you a date. But, and its a big but, keep your eyes out here too! They went on sale a day or 2 early last year and the only reason I foundout is because another member posted it!

Melanie
03-23-2007, 06:51 PM
The dates have already been announced. Follow the link Chris provided for that information.

In the past few years, tickets have gone on sale at the very end of April, beginning of May. Keep your eyes peeled to INTERCOT, as the information will be posted on the front page as soon as tickets are available for purchase. I know there are a lot of us here anxiously awaiting to buy them! :mpumpkin: