PDA

View Full Version : A Classic VHS off of TV Moment with Disneyland's 3oth Bday

AliceinDisney
03-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I have this olddddd tape from 1985 When Disneyland had their 30th and its hosted by Drew Barrymore, and a guy from Dynasty the older white haired guy, at least I think its Dynasty. Anyway, my parents taped it for me and it begins with the Disney parade, and theres lots of acts, like Julian Lennon, Alabama, Debbie Allen, Marie Osmond, The Hasslehoff, Donna Summer etc. Its hilarious. Lots of guest appearances from Night Court , Family Ties, the Coby shows cast members. I will never throw it out, I should have it put on DVD so it doesnt get wrecked. DOn't know if anyone else has seen this but if I can figure out how to get it on DVD, I will put it on the computer and on Youtube so everyone can watch it! :cat:

2Epcot
03-23-2007, 04:09 PM
There are quite a few places you can take a tape and get it transfered to DVD, though some of them charge quite a bit. Another option is to purchase your own VHS/DVD recording device. The prices of those have come down since they first came out. The cost it worth it if you have several old VHS tapes that you would like to get onto DVD where they will last longer. Some friends just gave me their wedding VHS tape from 11 years ago to transfer to DVD. I will do that for them this weekend.