PDA

View Full Version : New Project need to do

Blue Genie
03-23-2007, 01:03 AM
We need to start a new project to help pink get some magic pins like us. I will give up my storm pin sends i don't use it anymore. So who else has something they wantto give to pinkjj?

LittleDragonErin
03-23-2007, 01:13 AM
Uh cursed storm can't be traded Genie. :(

I have spares of almost all. Just remind me next time O_o

Blue Genie
03-23-2007, 01:16 AM
It can't no more. How about spooky?

LittleDragonErin
03-23-2007, 01:58 AM
Spooky can, yes.

Magic that can't be traded:
Pirate Costume
Cursed Storm
Buried in Treasure
Diving
Space Suit
Blue Car
Pink Car
Yellow Offroad
Green Car
and all 1x use Magic.

TinkRocks
03-23-2007, 04:12 AM
I have a Snowman Magic I can give to Pink...

JPL
03-23-2007, 11:06 AM
Do the Kellogg's codes still work for the 3 magic pins. I know they floating around out there someplace.

Chescat
03-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Do the Kellogg's codes still work for the 3 magic pins. I know they floating around out there someplace.
Nope. When Discovery Island went away last October, the codes stopped working. Sorry. :(

But Buried in Treasure has been randomly awarded with the Treasure Detector. :blush:

PinkJJ
03-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi Everyone! I am completely overwhelmed. Just when I was thinking there was nothing else for me to do on VMK I met TinkRocks and then one by one..... (or should I say... four by four) I have been meeting so many of you and I have loved every minute of it. It has been so much more fun getting to know you and to see all the things that were there before I joined. Thank you for including me in your VMK family.

Blue Genie
03-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Your welcome pink if your on vmk right now I will give u my spooky magic pin. cause later tonight i will not be on cause i have work but cat may come in as me. so I will get back on vmk right now and see u in there.

Genie

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi Everyone! I am completely overwhelmed. Just when I was thinking there was nothing else for me to do on VMK I met TinkRocks and then one by one..... (or should I say... four by four) I have been meeting so many of you and I have loved every minute of it. It has been so much more fun getting to know you and to see all the things that were there before I joined. Thank you for including me in your VMK family.

Ah! You still haven't met me yet. Remind cat to message me if you're on while I'm on ;)

PinkJJ
03-24-2007, 01:12 AM
Ah! You still haven't met me yet. Remind cat to message me if you're on while I'm on ;)

That sounds great! Can't wait to add you to my list of friends. Hope you still have room :)

PinkJJ
03-24-2007, 01:18 AM
Thank you to everyone who gave me magic tonight! It was definetly a magical night for me :princess:

I think I am set!

The concert was great too! We have lot's of talent on inside out! Thanks Rocks for sharing your room and your talent. :sing:

Blue Genie
03-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Sorry I was not there tonight Pink. My next day I will be on is late sunday. I will be working in the morrowing. from 9am to 1:30pm then again on Monday 3pm to 10. But I will let cat know to give u my spooky pin.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-24-2007, 01:51 AM
Oh no.. Missed again :ill:

When are we doing the next bridge dance BTW? I still need to use my Dancing Inferno 1X Use 'cause it's expiring in 1 day I think. :D

Blue Genie
03-24-2007, 01:59 AM
well Doll you will not use it on me I will not be on tomorrow night:D :D :thedolls: :thedolls:

Chescat
03-24-2007, 02:06 AM
Sorry Doll, everybody used theirs up since its been over a week. But most of us should be around tomorrow night at some point.

Genie, you got one more post and your at 1000 posts. :dance: :clappy: :joy:

PinkJJ
03-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Sorry I was not there tonight Pink. My next day I will be on is late sunday. I will be working in the morrowing. from 9am to 1:30pm then again on Monday 3pm to 10. But I will let cat know to give u my spooky pin.

No worries Genie, I will look for you Sunday night. I won't be on much before then anyways, I have to work this weekend too. It will be good to see you again.

Blue Genie
03-24-2007, 02:27 AM
:thumbsup: ok. Cat if you read this never mine I will give her it on sunday. On a side note Cat. Have u yet play your Kingdom Hearts 2 game yet. I'm listening to the music for KH1 right now heehee.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-24-2007, 02:29 AM
Sorry Doll, everybody used theirs up since its been over a week. But most of us should be around tomorrow night at some point.

Genie, you got one more post and your at 1000 posts. :dance: :clappy: :joy:

Ah okay cat. I guess I'll try to come to closing time tomorrow :)

And yay for Genie's 1 :) :) :) posts!

Blue Genie
03-24-2007, 02:34 AM
Well doll your almost at 2,000 yourself yeah for u.:party: