PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo?

Wolf
03-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Ok this might just be me but has Yahoo gone crazy for anyone else? I cant check my email or even get the front page to load for that matter. Anyone know how to fix this kinda thing? All other websites work is what is strange.

WDWfanatic742
03-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Mine is fine. Just some of the formating (like in the Fantasy Sports section) is off but the site still works for me.

MsMin
03-23-2007, 12:43 AM
My mom uses Yahoo as her home page and their webmail and she did complain to me that they changed everything and she had trouble. Sorry I can't tell you more than that. Hope they get it straight soon.

Melanie
03-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Everything has been fine for me. No problems at all.

They did recently revamp their TV section, and it's terrible! I hope they go back to the old version.

DisneyDog
03-23-2007, 01:09 PM
I've been having a lot of trouble with Yahoo lately. Sometimes all will seem fine, then I try and open up a message and I get programming gibberish instead of the message. This has been happening all too often. So, I figured out that if I move the message to a different folder, all will be fine. I wonder if my Inbox is somehow corrupted.

Also, in the library I work at, sometimes on our 4 wireless computers (all connected to a separate network than our other computers), if you open up a message in Yahoo, the message field is completely blank. This has been happening with everyone's accounts, not just mine.

And, it is virtually impossible to contact help at Yahoo. Just try finding an email address to contact...all you get are FAQs. I actually did find an email address eventually, but then I got a message back telling me this was the incorrect way to contact them and routed me to a web site full of FAQs and again, no way to contact them. It's like they are a black hole or something.

I've had my email address for about 8 years, and everyone knows it so I don't want to change. But I am soooo tempted to just dump them and go with someone else.:mad:

murphy1
03-23-2007, 03:26 PM
I will have to watch mine, no problems, sometimes stuff not with Yahoo though.