PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mugs at Pepper Market?

GoofyFan3
03-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Can anyone tell me how do the refillable mugs work at the Pepper Market. Can we fill them ourselves or do the servers fill them for us?

alittleGrumpy
03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
We refilled them ourselves during our stay spring break last year. After thinking about it, I think that it was the area for the servers!!:blush:

You can take the boy out of the country,.....:D

Crow
03-22-2007, 08:09 PM
you can also get them refilled at other spots.
im gonna check it out when i check in in 67 days....looking forward to using some cs credits at Pepper. and mayb trying some tequila at the bar

JPL
03-22-2007, 10:35 PM
When I stayed a few years ago they had a weird policy. You had to ask the hostess at the front for a special card that said Refill on it and then give to the cashier as you exited the other side. But it was a self serve area.

Dedivah
03-23-2007, 09:43 AM
I know when we were at POP last summer, as long as we had our mug we could just go and get what ever drink(s) we desired.

I hope it would not be different any where else?

JPL
03-23-2007, 10:50 AM
In most cases it is the same all over with the refillable mugs, however Pepper Market is not your typical CS food court they have waitresses and a hostess. It is more geared for the convention crowd rather than tourists who want to grab a quick bite.

pixiegoose
03-23-2007, 09:34 PM
When we stayed as CSR last summer, we just refilled our mugs ourselves and no one ever said anything to us about not doing it. We'd just go in, refill our mugs, and leave. I think as we'd walk in, we'd just hold up our mugs to let the host/ess know we were just refilling and that was that.