PDA

View Full Version : Decorations in November?

ftwildernesskid
03-22-2007, 06:41 PM
We will be there the first week in November, 3-11. Will the Christmas decorations be up yet. I have never been to Disney during Christmas and am really hoping to see some! Also, are there ever dates at this time for the Christmas party? I'm a bit worried about the crowds. I learned about the New Jersey crowd being off and a Soap Weekend too. Ugh. Are crowds terrible Friday and Saturday. What parks should we skip those days?

Strmchsr
03-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Decorations start going up Nov 1, so you'll see more and more appearing throughout your trip. Osborne Lights start before you leave, but it's doubtful that MVMCP will. MGM is the park to avoid on Soap Weekend. Parks are always crowded on the weekend, so there's really not one particular one to avoid.

faline
03-23-2007, 08:16 AM
There is an increase in crowds this week. New Jersey schools are out for a couple of days and folks take advantage of this by heading to Disney World. Plus, Veterans' day is this week which makes it a long weekend for lots of folks. Do expect the parks to be at least moderately crowded.

wifey5794
03-23-2007, 10:36 AM
According to MVMCP as it's first date looks like the 13th. You will see some decorations going up. Most of the decorations were up by the 17th last year.

Enjoy!!!