PDA

View Full Version : Club Penguin story

Patricia
03-22-2007, 05:36 PM
So, as some of you already know there is a Club Penguin site. My kids play there but get frustrated because unless they pay, they can't do much. The other night I was out with an actress friend and we were driving by a local technology building.. she waved and said "Hi, my husband". I asked her what he did in there and she informed me he is a moderator for Club Penguin. She said, basically he plays for a living.

I thought it was funny that I hadn't realized Club Penguin was in my own back yard all this time. Now my kids think I have Penguin connections. Heh. :penguin:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Lol. Maybe you can convince him to let them off with the paying thing ;)

But I see why they are frustrated. I tried doing it, but it was pretty boring (except for the throwing snowball part! :D VMK, learn from other games, jeez!) because you can't wear any clothes, buy any, buy any special puffle-things, or even make a good room. I gave up on it, but Mouse still plays the quests. :mickey:

janmathatter
03-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Readingprincess loves this game. She also got frustrated playing and not being able to buy things. But, I, being the wonderful grandma I am, gave her a 6 month subscription because she got such a great report card. And she always gets a great report card so I should have gotten her life-time membership. How can I get a cool job somewhere instead of the awful one I have?

Patricia
03-23-2007, 02:49 AM
How can I get a cool job somewhere instead of the awful one I have?

Move here? It's very pretty. :)

Mr. Tom Morrow
03-23-2007, 06:47 PM
Cool Patricia:cool:

My son likes Club Penguin but never plays it because of the whole having to pay thing. I've never played it but it sounds pretty cool. :thumbsup: Maybe you should get a part time job there so I won't have to pay.

Patricia
03-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Maybe you should get a part time job there so I won't have to pay.

Yeah.. because I NEED another job. :shake: