PDA

View Full Version : Maybe, just maybe...

Dsnygirl
03-22-2007, 05:34 PM
:mickey: Well, I am trying not to hope too hard, but I just can't help it - I'm an optimist - and I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, a trip down to WDW just might happen for Intercot's anniversary. I turn 40 not long afterwards, and have told my DH since I heard about the "party" that I'd like to go, even if it was just he & I for a long wknd. We've had some financial issues, but things are coming around, and some of the things we'd hoped to accomplish are falling into place now. If things keep going the way we've planned, we just may be able to squeeze in a quick trip - at least, that's what I'm telling myself, and hinting at, not too loudly. :blush:

(Of course, it didn't hurt when I asked my DH if he'd mind if my best friend and I went, instead - you know, "It'd save a whole bunch of money, her & I splitting things..." to which his response was, "You are NOT going to Disney without me!!" :yay: Kind of hoped he'd respond that way... :plot: )

Anyway - just had to share - I'd love to be counting down my days sometime soon! :D

Caroleh
03-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Here's some :pixie: for you, Blythe, in hopes you'tt be able to get your trip in soon!!!!

BronxTigger
03-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Oh, I hope you can go!

I didn't think I could go either, but mostly because of my schedule. But, I am going to fly out late on Friday night and pretty late on Sunday evening, so it's a short weekend but it should work out okay.

pogo
03-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Here's hoping your dreams come true, neighbor !:mickey: We'll send you a little :pixie: your way.

We also wanted to attend, but we are going to be in Albuquerque that weekend visiting our son and daughter in law.

I'll be looking forward to your trip report. :D

CanadianWDWFan
03-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Blythe,

Jenn decided that we should go. I really fought the urge to say yes, but I had to give in!:D

We decided that if we could get cheap airfare we would go. Well we found $89 airfare from Buffalo so it's a go!

Hope to see you down there.

merlinmagic4
03-23-2007, 07:19 AM
I hope you get to go......:cloud9: