PDA

View Full Version : Earth Day Ride-a-Thon

WDWfanatic742
03-22-2007, 05:22 PM
The event starts tomorrow and goes through Sunday :mickey:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-22-2007, 07:04 PM
Is this another wack-o Competition? Or do we just ride the hosts' rooms and get prizes at the end?

Chescat
03-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Is this another wack-o Competition? Or do we just ride the hosts' rooms and get prizes at the end?
All you do is ride. No hosts games this weekend except for Sparky's racing room. You get 1000 credits a day per character. Your character can ride as much as they want, but will only receive the prize the first time.

Also another reminder. We don't know when Tomorrowland Quests are going to expire for the new ones (hopefully end of the month). Get those quests done just in case. :blush:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Oh okay. So does that mean that all the car quests, diving quest, and space quest will be gone? I don't think I'll ever be able to make it to even a pink magic pin :D

Chescat
03-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Oh okay. So does that mean that all the car quests, diving quest, and space quest will be gone? I don't think I'll ever be able to make it to even a pink magic pin :D
Read Yavn's post this week (3/19/07). Says they are redoing the Tomorrowland Quests. So you can get a two level of each. Some people are trying to get their yellow or green cars before the next set of quests comes out.

Doll, is it the pink or yellow car quest you haven't done? We might be of assistance. (Yellow fireworks I might have a problem with). :thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-22-2007, 07:57 PM
To be truthful, I haven't done all of them except the blue one :blush:

I'll check about this weekends plans. I think I might not be able to go on the computer, but if I am, then I'll try to finish the quests (green quest sure looks hard!)