PDA

View Full Version : Room on New Years

browneyedgirl12
03-22-2007, 03:58 PM
WOW!!
We just tried to book a room for New Years Eve and New Years day. We went last year for New Years and stayed off property because they were booked. We tried to book a room for this year and they are alredy booked. Have y'all had any luck getting rooms I know they are busy around that time of year but booked in March for New Years thats a little outrageous! Whatever info you can give me on trying to get a room for New Years will be much appreciated:mickey:.

Thank in Advance

Grace
03-22-2007, 04:07 PM
:mickey: At bit of advice- try Magical Journeys. If rooms become available due to cancellantions, they will book them for you. I don't know the chances, but I think you might be able to get a room this way.

cinderellagrl
03-22-2007, 04:17 PM
hmmmm.
are you searching for a certain resort... category (value, mod, deluxe, vacation)... or have some other preference???

My family and I just booked two Contemporary tower, MK views, which are kind of rare....

Maybe you should try going WDW's website... I just checked and it seems that there is a lot of availability!

mamacatnv
03-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Is it possible that there is a minimum stay requirement during that time and you may need to add a couple of extra nights?

I agree contact MJ or just call WDW directly and ask.

chasgooses
03-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Also, unless you are checking out on the 1st, WDW isn't booking packages for 2008 yet.

May524
03-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Have you had any luck?