PDA

View Full Version : Nine Dragon's menu item

ASweetLov
03-22-2007, 03:26 PM
last April when my boyfriend and I went to Nine Dragon's for dinner there was this 5 spice white fish on the menu and thats what he ordered. I dont see it on the menu on this website, I see Imperial Pine Cone Fish on the menu. Has anyone been there recently? If so do you know if they still have this fish?

Thanks

Figment!
03-23-2007, 08:48 AM
"Steamed Fish Fillet in Five Spices Flavor" is a current offering, but this could change.

If you are interested in the availability of a particular menu item, you need to contact Walt Disney World Dining directly near the start of your vacation as menus can change from week to week or even day to day.

Crow
03-23-2007, 10:02 AM
its sounds good, what was it like?
i might eat at 9 Dragons in May, as i like it and have eaten there the last few trips. I know many say you can find Chinese food anyway, cheaper but i think the setting is nice and last time the CM made sure she placed things just exactly..
so i always look for input about it, especially w the places in Japan being down for refurb when im there.

ASweetLov
03-23-2007, 11:54 PM
Crow, I thought Nine Dragon's was great. yes you can get chinese food anywhere thats right but I absolutely enjoyed eating there and the food was absolutely delicious. Actually my boyfriend is the one that had the fish and he hasnt stopped talking about it(thats how much he actually liked it) I tasted it and it was incredible, like nothing I've had before, It had a tiny bit of spiciness to it, it was just yummy:thumbsup:

Crow
03-24-2007, 06:31 PM
thanks i might have to see if they have it when i go