PDA

View Full Version : Cool video about the suite in the castle

caryrae
03-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Here is a cool video about the Castle suite. It shows some of the suite itself. Looks very awesome. Hopefully you can view it.

http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=17077&transitionURL=swfs%2Fintros%2Fdxd_intro_movies.swf&contentPlayerID=dxd_vid_player&

kakn7294
03-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Wow, that suite looks awesome! I'd love to stay there! Thanks for sharing!

caryrae
03-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Aren't those tv's cool. I wonder what they would show to make you want to just sit and watch tv. Also what happens when the park closes do you think the winners have to stay in the suite or can they leave anytime they want?

SBETigg
03-22-2007, 02:00 PM
There's another post with a journalist who stayed there. He said that you can leave and walk around the park at night, but with supervision.You have to request permisson to leave the suite after park closing. With the exception of emergency situations, I'm sure.

Jeremy
03-22-2007, 04:23 PM
Wow!!!
That is so cool!

Thank's for the post:thumbsup:

2Epcot
03-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks for sharing. That was also my first time to check out the improved Disney site. I like how the video clips are setup now. :mickey:

PiratesCove
03-22-2007, 06:00 PM
There's another post with a journalist who stayed there. He said that you can leave and walk around the park at night, but with supervision.You have to request permisson to leave the suite after park closing. With the exception of emergency situations, I'm sure.

How stinkin' cool would that be! Does anyone think they will ever start letting people stay there?? It would rent for a hefty price I'm sure...the scary thing is...I'm afraid I would pay it!!!!!:blush:

caryrae
03-22-2007, 06:04 PM
I would think they would eventually let the public pay to stay in it. I can't imagine Disney would build the suite for one family to stay for 1 night or however many they let stay but I guess you never know. I can't imagine what 1 night would cost to stay.

cvzdesign
03-23-2007, 12:47 PM
I don't think they will ever let you 'rent' the space.
I believe it will stay as a special prize, or VIP room.

If they let people rent it, there would be a 20 year waiting period.

After the YoaMD is over, where there is a family staying in it every night, maybe the frequency will go down, but I bet they will award it as a special treat, or contest every so often.

PiratesCove
03-23-2007, 02:04 PM
I don't think they will ever let you 'rent' the space.
I believe it will stay as a special prize, or VIP room.

If they let people rent it, there would be a 20 year waiting period.

After the YoaMD is over, where there is a family staying in it every night, maybe the frequency will go down, but I bet they will award it as a special treat, or contest every so often.

A girl can dream.....

KAJUNKING
03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
my dd7 would lose her mind if she got a chamce to stay there :mickey:

pink
03-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Cool video, thanks for sharing! :mickey:

RescueRanger23
03-24-2007, 01:04 PM
That's absolutely amazing. It never fails to amaze me at the details WDW concentrates on to make things as magical as possible.

Gator
03-24-2007, 05:05 PM
I can't imagine ever being disappointed about staying here.

caryrae
03-24-2007, 09:55 PM
That's absolutely amazing. It never fails to amaze me at the details WDW concentrates on to make things as magical as possible.

Especially for something that only a few people will ever see in person probably.