PDA

View Full Version : November 10 - 17 -- Moving our trip up

allie_to_you
03-22-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey everyone! My DH & I were scheduled to go to Disney in December, but we are too excited to wait. Plus, we want to be in Disney on our 3 year anniversary in November, so we are moving our dates to the 10th - 17th of November. Has anyone been on these dates? How are they for the crowds and weather?

faline
03-22-2007, 08:32 AM
Weather should be mostly pleasant with nights that can be quite cool - bring a sweatshirt for sure!

Crowds at the beginning of your trip will be quite high as that weekend coincides with the New Jersey schools having time off. Crowds should improve once the weekend is over and the rest of time there should be relatively uncrowded.

Twinsowner
03-22-2007, 10:43 AM
HeHe!! We too are planning to go Nov. 12th-17th. Problem is we can't wait to go and are thinking of moving it up to Oct 21-27th. I hope we can hold out though since we have never been there for the christmas theming. Maybe we will see you there.

allie_to_you
03-22-2007, 11:40 AM
The Christmas theming is certainly worth the wait. We will probably miss the Osborne lights since we are moving our trip up, but will still get to see al ot of the christmas decorations! Have fun on your trip!

Disnamic Duo
03-22-2007, 01:15 PM
This should definately be a great time to go. We've been this week 3 times in the past and it's our favorite time to go. The crowds are very light - especially the Mon thru Fri. (As mentioned above, your 1st weekend there could be a little crowded with the New Jersey folks.) The weather at this time of year is ideal (my opinion). Mid to high 70's during the day, and down maybe in the 50's at night ( I love cool weather). AND...the Osborne Lights shoud, in fact, be up and glowing! Along with most/all the other Christmas decorations.

Have a great time!

Twinsowner
03-22-2007, 11:51 PM
I am pretty sure I read that the Osborne lights start the 12th and MVMCP on the 13th. Hopefully we all will get to see both!!!