PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Help

flying carpet
03-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Hello we have been blessed with a good year. Usually we stay at the all stars because the kiddies we little now they are a litle bigger and the wife wants to stay at the grand floridian. Are we going to be happy? We got the magic kingdon view as well.

Mike:mickey:

SBETigg
03-22-2007, 08:03 AM
It's my favorite WDW resort, and the MK view is spectacular. I think you will be very happy. Congratulations!

disneyluva
03-22-2007, 09:21 AM
We were at the GF Jan 05 and Nov 06. You will be VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!! We didn't have one complaint either time. It is beautiful and very convenient. The people who work there are fantastic. The rooms are big and updated. The grounds and pools are gorgeous. The restaurants are top notch. I will never have enough great things to say about this resort. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alpro2
03-22-2007, 09:41 AM
You will love the GF. We had a MK view last summer. it really was spectacular. The only bad thing is that now I am spoiled. ;)

phillydan
03-22-2007, 10:16 AM
There's a reason they call it the "Grand" Floridian. You get what you pay for and you will not be disappointed. :thumbsup:

c&d
03-22-2007, 10:27 AM
You'll love it. Because it is so grand some people are put off by it. Don't be. I've found it to be as relaxing and fun as in the other resorts.

wifey5794
03-22-2007, 10:30 AM
You will not be disappointed! It is our favorite and have stayed there every year since we had kids! I have only had MK view once and we were never really in our rooms to care much. So our kids don't care so we don't spend the extra money on that but we LOVE the resort.

:number1:

Maleficent's Dad
03-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Great resort.
Great amenities & staff.
Very convenient; very beautiful.

I don't think many are disappointed at the GF!!! :thumbsup:

MissT
03-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Our most memorable vacation was the year we stayed there. It was so relaxing, even during spring break season when park crowds were maxed, the resort maintained a sense of peace and tranquility. Not to mention the convenience factor.

I can't say enough how worth it it was to be there.

Enjoy!!!

tnpoohbear
03-22-2007, 12:46 PM
We just came back from WDW on Saturday night and we spent 3 nights at the Grand Floridian for DD 16th birthday and then 3 nights at POR. You will absolutely love the Grand Floridian - it is so beautiful but it is big! The main building is exquisite and of course, the monor rail is on the second floor of the main building.:mickey:

chasgooses
03-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Sorry to sort of hijack the thread a little, but does anyone know if it is possible to have a MK View room from the Concierge levels at the Grand Floridian. It looks as though Sugar Loaf doesn't have them, but is it possible in the Main Building?

pox24
03-23-2007, 08:28 AM
The best of the best... :thumbsup:

Roger Rabbit 89
03-23-2007, 11:03 AM
When went last year and our kids were 4 and 3, and they loved it. They have a little "waiting" area by the check-in desk for the kids to sit and watch tv and kid sized furniture.

There were plenty of other families with kids. Some people have reported it being filled with "stuffy" people. We didn't run into that.

This was our first trip and we are spoiled now. We are talking about going back next year when the new baby is a little older. DW wants to stay at GF again.

Michael

Bruegge
03-23-2007, 05:08 PM
If your disappointed with the Grand Floridian ... you may have set your standards juussstt a little too high...

Enjoy

Scott... Is GF a 4 or 5 Star resort??