PDA

View Full Version : Cali Grill worth 2 TS?

SplashFan01
03-21-2007, 07:25 PM
I recently reserved a table at California Grill on Monday (?) May 14, at 9 pm. I think even though it's a little late, it should be great timing because we'll be able to see the parade and the fireworks! However, I am on the DDP, and was wondering if you think that it is worth (value-wise) two table service options, or would it be better to just pay with cash? How much can i expect to pay for a meal, basically! Thanks

Bruegge
03-21-2007, 10:49 PM
I recently reserved a table at California Grill on Monday (?) May 14, at 9 pm. I think even though it's a little late, it should be great timing because we'll be able to see the parade and the fireworks! However, I am on the DDP, and was wondering if you think that it is worth (value-wise) two table service options, or would it be better to just pay with cash? How much can i expect to pay for a meal, basically! Thanks

A similar thread was posted a few days ago...

Checkout : http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=99456

that should help you out

Scott

thejens
03-22-2007, 10:48 PM
It was the best meal in the WDW on my last trip. The grilled fois gras appetizer was to die for and the rest was fabulous as well. Service is a little slow (warning if you have kids.) To me it is worth 2TC.