PDA

View Full Version : 1st time on dining plan..........

crazykids
03-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Just made all of my ADRs today. It was my first time using the dining plan & was wondering how this lineup sounds. The only one I had to fiddle around with the time I wanted was Le Cellier (and I made sure to save this one for the last day!) I realize I will have to pay OOP for a few of them, but hopefully if the free dining gets announced I won't care too much!

Day 1 - Dinner @ Chef Mickey
Day 2 - Dinner @ Coral Reef
Day 3 - Breakfast @ Hollywood & Vine / Dinner @ Kona Cafe
Day 4 - Dinner @ Spoodles
Day 5 - Beakfast @ Ohana / Dinner @ Narcoossees
Day 6 - Dinner @ Brown Derby (Fantasmic pkg)
Day 7 - Dinner @ Ohana
Day 8 - Dinner @ Flying Fish
Day 9 - Dinner @ Le Cellier

sassafras
03-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Never been to any of the rest, but Le Cellier is a definite! Have great steak and dessert there-be sure and try the pretzel bread! We ate there on the DDP the last time, and for two of us, it would have been well over a hundred dollars! Anyway, Bon appetit!!!:thumbsup:

tinksmom02
03-21-2007, 09:21 PM
I can't comment on all of your choices--although I think they all sound fabulous--but we all really enjoyed dinner at Chef Mickey's. Loud, yes, but pefect atmosphere for DD4. The food was pretty good, too, don't miss the dessert table!

We had lunch at H&V, not breakfast, but again, a great experience for kids.

We had lunch at LeCellier, but it was excellent, so you should expect that dinner will be even better!

Have fun, and happy eating!

richardsa98
03-21-2007, 09:34 PM
YUMMY!!! I think you did a fabulous job:thumbsup:

HndrdPrcnt
03-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Looks like you got some good ones!! I like that you are doing O'Hana both for breakfast and dinner. Two different experiences, both with great food!! Enjoy!:thumbsup:

MsMin
03-22-2007, 12:30 AM
I hope you love to eat! I find it difficult to eat that many big meals. Our first year we did a breakfast and a 2TS meal and the amount of food was easier to consume. Last year since we had a bunch I planned 1 big meal per day and it was difficult to eat that much. We ended up getting sandwiches for the road from Wolfpuck Express in DTD.
When you go to the buffets and have appetizers and desert there is so much to try and so filling.
You have a nice variety. Some of my favorites.

Natazu
03-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Excellent choices. You should be good paying out of pocket for your breakfast TSs. Well done.

wendy*darling
03-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Sounds yummy! :tasty:
Good choices. I have eaten everywhere except Flying Fish (so far). I am sure you will enjoy all of your meals.

For us, dining at WDW is as much a part of our vacation as anything else. We don't overeat (although the DDP encourages you to do so! ;) ) and we enjoy the atmosphere and theming at each location.