PDA

View Full Version : Early Openings Extra Magic Hours

shecky66
03-21-2007, 06:03 PM
:marg: We're going for a short 4 night stay in August, staying at CBR. Anyone know which parks have early openings and which parks have extra magic hours on which days. :beer:

Figment!
03-21-2007, 06:18 PM
See the Extra Magic Hours Program (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central for a complete schedule up to 180 days in advance.

CleveRocks
03-21-2007, 11:04 PM
... but be aware that this can change even just DAYS in advance. Happened to me last trip. I printed out al the schedules/hours the day before I left. That was Friday. We got to Epcot for morning EMH Tuesday morning, only to learn it had been changed to MGM instead.

KAJUNKING
03-22-2007, 12:57 AM
... but be aware that this can change even just DAYS in advance. Happened to me last trip. I printed out al the schedules/hours the day before I left. That was Friday. We got to Epcot for morning EMH Tuesday morning, only to learn it had been changed to MGM instead.

im sure that is the exception not the rule! i would have no problem making my plans according to the current schedule that is listed on intercot :thumbsup: