PDA

View Full Version : Park Ticket Price Increases

MNMS
03-21-2007, 05:29 PM
When does Disney typically raise its park admission prices? Thanks.

DizneyFreak2002
03-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Disney raised prices twice last year.. Once in January and once in August or September... Rumors were going around that Disney was raising prices again this year, in January then February... But, those months passed with no raises.... I don't think we'll see an increase until, possibly, January 2008....

angedeaile
03-21-2007, 07:26 PM
LMAO-When I read the title of this thread I panicked!

I often wondered myself about when that was going to happen. I would guess Fall, since that is when it happened last year. Although, that is just a guess.

tys_mommy
03-22-2007, 08:48 AM
When the park ticket prices change, if I have a package booked and paid for when the rates increase, I’m locked in at the rate for which I paid? Now if I have a package booked with only a deposit, then I’ll have to pay the difference in prices, correct?

DizneyRox
03-22-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm going to guess the new date will be their "old" time of May. Disney used to raise prices before the summer travel season.

It was assumed that they would raise them already this year, I was sure of it! I can't imagine why they haven't, with still very high attendence levels it just makes sense to keep the profits as high as they can.

There will be an increase this year, I'm positive!

Speedy1998
03-22-2007, 01:05 PM
When the park ticket prices change, if I have a package booked and paid for when the rates increase, I’m locked in at the rate for which I paid? Now if I have a package booked with only a deposit, then I’ll have to pay the difference in prices, correct?

Nope, once you book a package the price does not change, unless you ask them to change it to reflect the most current rate.

Also, for those of you worried about the ticket prices going up, I recomend you buy tickets now. They will not expire until 14 days after you use the first day (assuming you do not pay for the no experation option).

bratmaster
03-22-2007, 10:36 PM
this is an easy one - they increase the prices right before we go to buy them.:mad: