PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace -OR- 1900 Park Fare?

Goes4FastPass
03-21-2007, 05:06 PM
We've been to CP before and need a TS dinner for a MK day. Characters are a plus.

Does the differences between CP and 1900PF warrant the trip to the GF to dine there?

I think sometimes we underestimate the considerable journey it is from somewhere in the MK out the main gate and up to the monorail then the 'resort local' around to GF.

I know which characters appear at each location. Are there really NO windows at PF? CP is such a plesant setting - and so convenient.

How do the 2 buffets differ?

And finally, 1900PF just had a refurb but is back in its regular location now, yes?

Thanks, fellow I-Coters.

Wolf
03-21-2007, 09:14 PM
We never saw the point in the crazy hype for the Cinderella castle breakfast (espically since we read the food wasnt too impressive and it costs 2 dinning credits each) We hit up 1900 and had a BLAST! Alice was so beautiful, the Mad-Hatter was crazy (like he should be) Pooh was sweet Tigger was a riot! And if I'm forgetting any other critters that were there I'm terribly sorry but those were so great! I would really suggest 1900 to anyone!

JPL
03-22-2007, 09:58 AM
The menus can be found right here at Info Central.

Crystal Palace (http://intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/magickingdom/crystal_dinner.asp)

1900 Park Fare (http://intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/parkfare_dinner.asp)

Hope this helps you with your decision :thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
03-22-2007, 10:19 AM
We prefer the Crystal Palace :thumbsup: .

wifey5794
03-22-2007, 11:03 AM
We like both. Since you have been to CP why not try 1900? The food is just as good (for any meal) and the character interaction is great! It is not that far to travel on the monorail. Or take the boat! My kids lov to do that!

Goes4FastPass
03-22-2007, 11:18 AM
The menus can be found... Yep, I like browsing Intercot Menus. But to me, the menus of CP and 1900PF seem more similar than different.

Didja ever eat LTT one day then GG the next? It's like deja vu. Again. Again.:crazy:

ginger19
03-22-2007, 12:14 PM
For me, there is no contest. 1900 Park Fare wins hands down. The food quality was better, the selection was slightly better and the atmosphere was better. Crystal Palace was just OK for us.

4myprincesses
03-22-2007, 12:32 PM
While the CP is the place we usually end up, one itme we did try 1900 PF and loved it! I am not sure why we haven't been back!!!
The food was good, similar to CP but I remember thinking a little better.
The big hting for me was it was quieter. The parks have so much noise everywhere you turn. We did lunch or dinner with Cinderella and friends.