PDA

View Full Version : Princess and Pirate Party ????

moe513
03-21-2007, 04:52 PM
How does the ppp compare to the mvmcp??? Do you think its worth the extra money ??? What was your favorite part of the party.

bradk
03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
for my money, MVMCP is the worst of the lot. with all due respect, I can only assume you've never been to MNSSH either as in my opinion (as well as many others i've read, MNSSH is so much better). all that said, I still think MNSSH might be at the top of the food chain, but P&PP is such a close second. the fireworks are second to none, the parade is great and features tinkerbell for the first time (?) at WDW, lots of special photo ops including Prince Eric and Alien Stitch, Jack Sparrow, etc.

moe513
03-22-2007, 03:12 PM
I also didnt love mvmcp but would try the ppp.

Quasimodo
03-22-2007, 03:37 PM
We went to the PPP back in February and loved it. I highly recommend it. Especially if you or your kids are into pirates and/or like the POTC movies. The parade was excellent (and I don't care for parades that much). The pirate ship float is defiantly the best part. The fireworks were great too. The Jack Sparrow character they had for photos and autographs was perfect. He really had the character down. He looked like he stepped right off the set of one the POTC movies. He also does a pirate training class by the POTC ride which is really funny.

I have to agree with bradk that the Halloween Party is a little better. But PPP is a close second. Its a very fun atmosphere with lots of guests dressed as pirates. I dressed up too and had a blast. My daughter went to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and got a princess makeover and dress just for the party. But when we got to the party, there were so many people dressed as pirates, the poor thing wanted to be dressed as a pirate instead.