PDA

View Full Version : theatric alcove next to castle?

xipetotec
03-21-2007, 04:36 PM
Last time we were at the Magic Kingdom, we were walking along the path that runs along side the east side of the castle, and came accross the little area that has stone benches lined up. Does anything actually go on here? when and how often?:confused:

bradk
03-21-2007, 04:46 PM
would east side be the tomorrowland side? (i don't understand fancy words like directions).

my guess is it's the fairytale garden. throughout the day, Belle comes and stages her story through the help of several volunteers and also does a Meet & Greet. She was also giving an abbreviated talk during P&PP and did a Meet & Greet in her yellow ball gown. She also does a christmas story during MVMCP.

during MNSSH, a magic show not involving Belle takes place there.

Strmchsr
03-21-2007, 05:10 PM
my guess is it's the fairytale garden.

yep, that's it.

BrandyC1974
03-21-2007, 05:24 PM
I would also like to add that when they do Belle's Storytime, that they pick kids out of the audience to play parts in the "play". I saw kids as young as probably two. Also, my nephew, who was around 9 at the time, was pick to play Gaston. He loved it. Also, afterwards, Belle does a meet and greet.

Figment!
03-21-2007, 06:20 PM
From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)

Storytime with Belle
Description: Rest a spell and listen to Belle tell her story about herself and a very special Beast.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Six Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: 4 Showings between 11:00 am – 2:30 pm and 2 Showings between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm.

KAJUNKING
03-21-2007, 06:37 PM
you learn something new everyday, the only thing ive ever seen them do there is hand out bracelets for emh

Main Street Jim
03-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Not only do the helpers pick kids to star in the show, but they also pick a dad to play the part of the Beast. ;)

Cute show!