PDA

View Full Version : Intercot time

DNS
03-21-2007, 03:15 PM
How much time do you usually spend on Intercot? Do you spend time for vacation planning, fun, or both?

T-Belle
03-21-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm here just about everyday. :geek: Anywhere from 5-10 minutes to hours. When planning a WDW vacation I'm here for longer periods of time and in between vacations I'm here for my Disneyfix!:surf:

merlinmagic4
03-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Just about everyday!! I've gotten really good at really quickly scrolling "new posts" for things I want to read.

DizNee143
03-21-2007, 04:38 PM
im on Monday through Friday from about 8:30am to about 4:30pm...while im at work..lol :secret:
im on here just to read all about disney and things that interest me...i dont really come on here to do any planning...i do come across some good ideas...but i really dont do any planning for any of my disney trips...but ya...im on here alot..if i wasnt on here during work..i dont know what would get me through the work day...i must sneak on to intercot for at least 10 -15 minutes of every hour im at hour..lol i love this website!! :mickey:

kaliepooh
03-21-2007, 05:34 PM
I'm also on intercot for hours. While at work. :secret: Totally addicted, can't help myself. I check every day for new posts. Since joining I've managed to missed three days in a row because of some firm deadlines at my lovely place of employment. I love Disney and intercot, I can't help myself. There you've heard it from a Disney addict who doesn't plan to be subjected to any type of rehab so don't even try!!!:cloud9:

angedeaile
03-21-2007, 07:17 PM
This site is the only thing that leaves me looking forward to getting to work.

I also get on it when I am not sleeping, eating, or watching a favorite tv show.

SO I guess when it comes down to it, I am mentally focused on Intercot more than I am on reality. :p

I have even tried other Disney forums to get my fix, but nothing can compare to Intercot!

It is just as addicting as Disney World itself!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-22-2007, 12:11 AM
I sometimes don't make it on here for three whole days at a time. I work full time, 5 days a week and part time 3 nights a week. Sometimes I just don't have time. But I make up for it on the nights I'm not at work.

magicman
03-22-2007, 12:56 PM
I got interested in INTERCOT when I was planning a trip a couple of years ago. I still use it for trip planning (when I'm fortunate enough to have one planned); however, I now spend 10 minutes to two hours a day on INTERCOT trying to capture a little of the Disney feeling & magic.

GottaLvDisney
03-22-2007, 01:40 PM
When I first found Intercot I spent hours (broken up) online reading every tidbit....now that the majority of our planning is done, I still check back periodically throughout the day to browse the new posts.

pook@wdw
03-23-2007, 06:18 PM
I try to check in daily. I've not been on very long. I love reading everyone's posts, and I can reply fine to all of them. But I have yet to learn how to post my own thread. After 15 trips to WDW, I'd like to think I'm fairly knowledgeable, but DH is much more so, than I. I guess we're a little nuts :) when it comes to anything WDW related! But, hey, I guess that's why we're all here, huh?:mickey:

Skelator the Pirate
03-23-2007, 11:44 PM
I usually only check the boards when we have a trip planned or in the planning stages. Then I usually only check them when I am on my break at work. Only 67 more days until 21 glorious days in the WORLD.

:thumbsup: :cloud9: :number1: :mickey:

The main reason I only check them when we have a trip planned is so that I will not go crazy while waiting for our next chance to go....

vizsla
03-24-2007, 07:32 AM
I check-in on the boards several times a day, so I would say my daily average is about 1 1/2 hours a day.

alpro2
03-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Same for me - several times a day, every day. Depending on my schedule, I will be on either 10 times or 2 times per day. Can range from 2 - 3 hours.

DizneyFreak2002
03-24-2007, 03:34 PM
I used to check in during work.. Since my job changed, I no longer have that time... So, now, I come on Intercot after dinner... Usually spend 30 minutes to a little over an hour a day... On weekends, I spend some time, more that an hour.. But, I do have other things to do... I have to have my Intercot/Disney fix....

Not2Loud
03-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Since joining several months ago, I check daily, most of the time, if not several times. Its just nice to have a place to read and "be around" others that are just as nuts about it as I am.

tinksmom02
03-25-2007, 12:05 AM
When I was planning for our trip in January, I was visiting every night without fail for at least 2-3 hours each time.

It's much too early to start planning for my next trip (Sept. 09 :blush:), but I like visiting to keep on top of what's new, and to read the new posts, and help out where/if I can.

I have managed to cut my addiction to every other night, for 1-2 hours each...

And that's WITHOUT a trip to plan LOL