PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Princess Dresses

katieandemismom
03-21-2007, 02:10 PM
We are taking dds to BBB on our trip to the world. Older dd (who is 4.5) loves all things princess. I KNOW she will want to buy a dress while there. How much does one of the fancier dresses cost? We have almost every princess basic dress already (LOL), and I'm trying to figure out how to handle this one. We have the shoes, crowns, etc. so I'm not sure the crown package would do us much good if the dress is extra.

Also, is that store (with the dresses) a part of the store that gives a 10% discount to DIsney VISA holders?

Thanks in advance!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-21-2007, 05:27 PM
We have bought Taylor a deluxe dress for the past two year in WDW. She got the pink Aurora dress the first year and the blue Cinderella last year. They were $60 a piece. We added shoes and a crown for each which put us up to the $100 mark. Since you won't be getting those you should get away with spending around $60.

There are a couple of dresses that go for $100 alone. Cinderella's wedding dress and I think Ariel's wedding dress. Steer clear of those if you don't want to spend that much.

Taylor is looking forward to adding Snow White to her collection this year. She will be getting the package at BBB for the first time. We can't wait. :cloud9: I live through her..lol.

BelleBeauty
03-27-2007, 01:30 PM
If you want to avoid buying another dress, you can bring along the princess gear that you already have. I believe that she can change into it while there without the additional price tag (you may want to call and confirm this).

4myprincesses
03-28-2007, 09:56 PM
My oldest two wore their dresses to the BBB and had a blast. No concerns and no problems. In fact, I would say that a good half of the girls in there brought their own dresses. My biggest caution would be that once you go, they want to go every time you go back to Disney!

Now for the twins to get older, get some hair, and I'll have two litle Mulan's to take in for styling!

PrincessEmmasMommy
03-29-2007, 05:44 AM
What is the cost involved with just upgrading costumes from the Castle Pkg. I know it comes with a basic costume and accessories so do I just pay the difference if she wants to upgrade?
Also, is there a AAA discount here?
Thanks!
Jen
99 days and counting