PDA

View Full Version : Final day plans after checkout at ASMo

emfisher2000
03-21-2007, 11:35 AM
We are staying ASMo and I understand that checkout is by 11:00 am. Our plane doesn't leave until 7:00 pm that night. Is there a place to keep our luggage at the hotel so that we can go to the park that final day after checking out? Also, if we have a 7:00 flight, what time do we need to be back at the hotel to pick up our luggage and to catch the Magic Express bus back to the airport?

AuntDJ
03-21-2007, 12:02 PM
You did not mention your air carrier, so you have two options. If you are using an airline that used the Magical express option, then you can check you luggage thru to that airline prior to leaving for the park your last day. This is done in the hotel lobby. Then you would check your carry on luggage at the baggage claim area of your hotel.

If you are not using an airline that allows Magical Express to check your luggage then you would go straight to Baggage check and check all of your luggage then pick it up prior to boarding the bus back to the airport..

Have a great trip!
DJ

emfisher2000
03-21-2007, 12:22 PM
We are flying Air Tran. Is that a Magical Express airline?

MissT
03-22-2007, 11:56 AM
We ran into the same thing in Jan at POFQ. They stored our luggage and ME gave us a time they would pick us up at the hotel. They are right on schedule so we planned extra time to get back to the resort just in case. We got back to our resort early enough that we took an earlier bus back to the airport which turned out to be for the best. We took time to eat dinner at Macaroni Grill at MCO and do some shopping while waiting for our flight. If I remember right, our flight left at 7:50pm and ME booked us for pickup at 4:45. We took left MK at 2:30pm, back to FQ by 3:00, shopped at PORS, walked back to FQ got our luggage by 4pm and took that bus to MCO. We made many stops before getting to MCO, but we didn't feel stressed because we had planned extra time.
Happy travels!:mickey: