PDA

View Full Version : DDP & MYW Package

REDBeckyD
03-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi all - New to posting, but have been a lurker for ages... Love Intercot!

DH and I are planning a relatively last-minute trip to the World for the end of June, to use our APs one last time before they expire in July.

In the past, we have bought a single ticket so that we could get DDP as part of the package. We have heard rumors that the DDP is now going to be the number of days worth of tickets and not nights in the hotel (does that make sense?).

If that is now the case, it would be better for us to get the DDE card instead. Has this change to the DDP been confirmed? (I tried to search, and couldn't find anything - forgive me if this has been asked before!:blush: ) Thanks!

Figment!
03-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Welcome to INTERCOT :hi:, Glad you're here :)

The passage in the Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180) reflects the current policy:
Q: Do I need to purchase park passes for as many days as my Disney Dining Plan?

A: No. Although you need to purchase the Disney Dining Plan as part of a Magic My Way package, the Dining Plan length is tied to your Disney resort stay length.

Currently, Disney only requires guests to purchase a Magic My Way package with a 1-day park pass (per guest) in order to qualify for the Disney Dining Plan.

*Note*: Specially discounted packages may have unique requirements. Currently, any changes to this policy are just rumours.

REDBeckyD
03-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Fantastic!

Thank you - I didn't see that in the FAQ before.