PDA

View Full Version : Blue Bayou casual?

LibertyTreeGal
03-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Quickie question --

there isn't a specific dress code at Blue Bayou right? I really don't think there is, can't imagine there would be but I wanted to make extra sure.

Thanks!

DVC2004
03-21-2007, 08:14 AM
No-very casual. It's inside the park so anything goes mostly. Enjoy!

faline
03-21-2007, 08:29 AM
Just stop in dressed as you are for park touring!

LibertyTreeGal
03-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks, that's how it was 9 years ago, but it seemed like they had changed some things and I was worried they had gone "fancy-schmancy" on me :mickey:

Chescat
03-22-2007, 04:36 PM
I think because there are so many locals going and a lot of the hotels aren't that close by, its not like dining at Epcot or one of those places. Its just like a regular restaurant there, with a bigger bill. :eek:

The only difference you will see from your last trip will be that the kitchen is now at the same level as the dining area. I think it used to be in the basement. Another thing I think that's different (but not sure), they have a wall up as you first come in. Seemed to me it used to be you came in and it took forever to get your eyes adjusted. Now with the waiting room and the way it seems now, its not as bad. I do miss the jazz band they used to have in the balcony. :(

heart4princephillip
03-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Ahh...the 'Blue'...one of my all time favorites!

Arrive early and request a seat by the water...it will be worth the wait.

Dress is definately casual, but it can get chilly in the restaurant because of the water - bring a sweater!

battle beast
03-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Casual, but while you are there, try the Monte Cristo!!! Best item on the Menu!