PDA

View Full Version : World You Dream of Lately

disneykaitie26
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
If you all remember on this years Disney World Christmas Parade, Daniel Powter sang this song in Disneyland. When I was in WDW last week at World of Disney they were playing this song all throughout the store and on the big screen. I have searched high and low everywhere on the internet for that song and have yet to find it. If anyone knows where I can find it, that would be great, I love it!

disneykaitie26
03-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Nothin?

SteveP
07-08-2007, 01:00 PM
I saw this post and want to throw out a reuqest myself for the song. Does anyone know where the song can be purchased...or can it?

JPL
07-08-2007, 03:20 PM
I haven't seen it any where for purchase. I figured it would be on the new park cds but there is nothing. Is it on a Daniel Powter CD anywhere?

NotaGeek
07-08-2007, 03:51 PM
I looked for it on Amazon.com but nada. I will check iTunes when I get home.

SteveP
07-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I've already checked ITunes but nada. I have found copies of the video from the christmas parade on youtube and google video and tried to extract the audio track but apparently Adobe Premiere does not like AVI formats. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of the video in MPEG format it might work so let me know.

ElenitaB
07-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Funny... I saw your thread while watching him sing the song on this new Disney Travel on Demand channel (on Time Warner Cable it's on channel 1282). Apparently it will be on CableVision as well.