PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite disney song?

ASweetLov
03-20-2007, 09:03 PM
(I know this is posted in the wrong spot so please feel free to move it where it belongs;) )

What is your favorite disney song from a movie or cartoon?

Mine are:
A Dream Is AWish You Heart Makes(Cinderella)
Beauty And The Beast(Beauty and the Beast)
A Whole New World(Aladdin)
Colors Of The Wind(Pocahontas)
Reflection(Mulan)

:mickey:

CandleontheWater
03-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I pretty much love all Disney music, but I have to say that my favorite song is also my screen name "Candle on the Water" from Pete's Dragon. It was my husband and I's first dance song at our wedding. Its also a very special song because my husband is in the Navy and is currently deployed to the Persian Gulf. The words are very poignant, and I've found myself listening to song many times when this deployment has gotten hard. The power of Disney music is amazing, and it has touched my life in many different ways.

allie_to_you
03-20-2007, 09:24 PM
1. A Dream Is A Wish You Heart Makes
2. Reflection
3 Candle on the Water

These are just a few of my favs, but I'm sure there are sooooo many others that I love but just can't think of

Melanie
03-20-2007, 09:28 PM
My favorite all time is 'When You Wish Upon A Star'. That's just screams Disney to me!

As for a catchy tune and clever lyrics, I love 'One Jump Ahead' from Aladdin.

Chescat
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Hmm, so many. My favorites in order. I love all the songs from Lion King, Tarzan and Hercules. :D

Circle of Life
I Just Can't Wait to Be King
You'll Be In My Heart (Tarzan)
Just Around The Riverbend
Under the Sea
Beauty & the Beast
Reflection
I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)
I Won't Say, I'm in Love (Hercules)

mouseketeer mom
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Zip a dee Do Dah!!!!! Love it! Love all the different versions on the Disney Mania CD's.

nutz4goofy
03-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I'd have to say "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. That was my wedding song. I also walked down the aisle to "So This is Love" - Cinderella. But most Disney songs touch me in all different ways!

battle beast
03-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Go the Distance (Hercules)
Why Should I worry? (Oliver & Company)
Gummie Bears Theme

MissT
03-20-2007, 11:15 PM
#:number1: When You Wish Upon A Star
all time favorite song ever...:thumbsup:
Cool question. Now I'm dreaming of the next trip.

MissT
03-20-2007, 11:17 PM
also...the entire Wishes soundtrack!!:mickey:

jennbunn
03-21-2007, 12:12 AM
ok a few of my favs have to be a dream is a wish from cinderella,be our guest from beauty and the beast,reflection from mulan,real gone from cars,the wishes soundtrack,and when she loved me from toy story 2 :)

LibertyTreeGal
03-21-2007, 05:35 AM
I pretty much love all Disney music, but I have to say that my favorite song is also my screen name "Candle on the Water" from Pete's Dragon.

Ditto, Candle on the Water has been my fave since I was a little girl and I saw Pete's Dragon in the theatre. Helen Reddy was awesome. I still cry.

My modern fave is "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2. I bawl like a little baby and it makes me want to go apologise to my old toys. :cry: It's just a well written song with an excellent story to tell....

Womble
03-21-2007, 05:56 AM
I have many favourites but two, which stand out, are.

Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah. Always brings a smile to my face. :mickey:

Another great song, which I really like, is Can You Feel The Love Tonight from the Lion King.

jakeofwildwood
03-21-2007, 07:43 AM
Go the distance is cool (should have won best song that year instead of Celine Dion); but the two quintessential Disney songs for me are When you wish upon a star and Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow. One makes me think of fireworks and the other my favorite attraction.

Figgyluv03
03-21-2007, 12:56 PM
1.) Once Upon a Dream - Sleeping Beauty
2.) So This is Love - Cinderella
3.) Why Should I Worry - Oliver

brad192
03-21-2007, 01:28 PM
My top 3 picks would be:
3. "Baby Mine" - Dumbo
2. "Feed the Birds" - Mary Poppins
1. "Wish Upon A Star" - Pinochio

OK, I'm getting misty eyed thinking about these songs, and I can't do that at work.:blush:

Earnhardt321
03-21-2007, 02:24 PM
My favorite Disney songs are:
Candle on the Water (Pete's Dragon)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Reflection (Mulan)
Supercalifragilisticexpialiocious (Mary Poppins)
I listened to this song so much just so I could say it backwards!! You amaze people when you say it backwards!!

caryrae
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
I love the Lion Kings "Circle of Life" song, not the Elton John version but the one from the movie.

Belle619
03-23-2007, 04:57 PM
When you wish upon a star....

I love this song - it even makes me cry - especially when I hear it play at Disney.

Christine
03-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, hands down!