PDA

View Full Version : Maya Grill

Mnchknbrat1982
03-20-2007, 08:36 PM
What do you all think about Maya Grill? I am thinking about maybe replacing coral reef with it on our September trip. My bf is a meat potatoes guy so I'm looking for something for him as he isn't very adventursom in eating.

JPL
03-20-2007, 09:20 PM
I found Maya Grill to be quite average. The food was good but nothing great. If he is a meat & potatoes type eater what about LeCellier which is in canada at the WS. It has some of the best steak at WDW. This way you don't have change your plans and leave Epcot.

Mnchknbrat1982
03-20-2007, 09:29 PM
lol! I'm doing Le Cellier a couple days earlier in the week. I'm waiting to hear back from disney on some questions I had about menu items at Coral Reef before I make my decision. As my bf will eat white fish but I know he likes battered fish and don't think Coral Reef does this. And I'm very picky about what seafood I eat. So I was trying to find a good 1 ts that is in Epcot or at one of the nearby resorts for our 2nd day at Epcot as well be at MGM in the morning and then Epcot in the afternoon/evening.

JPL
03-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Well I could eat LeCellier every night LOL ;)

Teppanyaki is also good and a fun presentation of food. It's Japanese but not too adventurous:thumbsup:

Bruegge
03-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Never tried Maya ...but

Trying to get into Le cellier just under 3 months out all i could get was an 8:40 pm ressie.... so i turned it down

Cm recommended Maya Grill.. she said it was one of the best steaks she ever had..

I wound up booking Chefs de france instead... I wanted to stay in epcot that evening.

The reason I mention it is because the Booking CM is who steered me to Narcoossee's in 2002 .... I never heard of the place (obviously didn't know about intercot at that time either) I still need to thank her too.

Scott

Crow
03-20-2007, 10:42 PM
ive booked Coral Reef for May...only there once before in the 80s
im staying at CS so an debating trying Maya Grill
Rose and Crown isnt too bad for meat and :beer:

JPL
03-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Cm recommended Maya Grill.. she said it was one of the best steaks she ever had..

Trust me I had the steak and it wasn't that great. I would put it on Par with steak house chains but definately not a top notch steak.