PDA

View Full Version : dining plan desserts/snacks

Disneymom65
03-20-2007, 07:34 PM
We will be going in June and will be using the dining plan for the first time. If we are using our counter service meal, that comes with a dessert, how do they know to credit it as a dessert with the meal and not credit it as a snack option? Has anyone ever had something that was credited wrong and was it able to be fixed?

92 Days and counting!!:cheer:

sassafras
03-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Believe me, they know. Most of the counter service restaurants will guide you thru what exactly you get. If you are supposed to have dessert, and forget to order it or are unsure if you get it, ask -they'll be glad to let you know. Harbor House employees did that with me and DH the first time we had the ddp. Since we couldn't eat the dessert right then (too full), they packed it up for us to take back the the hotel with us. As for snacks, there are certain options of things you can get such as water, soft drinks, single scoop of popcorn, rice krispie treats, ice cream bar, etc. They have a special symbol on the price lists of carts and grab and go's that tell you exactly what are considered snacks. So, enjoy!!!:thumbsup: :tasty: :popcorn:

Natazu
03-21-2007, 03:43 AM
You order everything at once. They put it in the computer together. The CMs are very good about keeping up with it. Sadly, they've come a long way since the days of chronic hypercreditosis.

If you have a problem with credits, guest services is pretty good about fixing it. No worries.

LibertyTreeGal
03-21-2007, 05:45 AM
It won't be a problem, as long as you order everything at the same time -- in other words, you can't order your CS entree and drink and then go back and get your dessert later.

But I gotta say, a lot of times, I have found the CS desserts to be nasty! The worst is Pecos Bill's peanut butter brownie or whatever that thing was :ack:

The best :thumbsup: at Sunshine Seasons and Flame Tree

HndrdPrcnt
03-21-2007, 05:50 AM
We also had no problem with this. However, you do have to order everything at the same time while you are ordering your CS meal including your dessert (which is usually only a choice of 2-3 things). Most of these desserts are pre-packaged and so taking it with you for later is pretty easy. We did this all week long.:thumbsup:

Speedy1998
03-21-2007, 08:12 PM
We also had no problem with this. However, you do have to order everything at the same time while you are ordering your CS meal including your dessert (which is usually only a choice of 2-3 things). Most of these desserts are pre-packaged and so taking it with you for later is pretty easy. We did this all week long.:thumbsup:

One problem, taking it with you does not work when the dessert is ice cream. :mickey: