PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package 4/19?

merlinmagic4
03-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Hello,

Just wondering if I should try to book a Fantasmic Dinner Package to see the show on Thursday 4/19. I know it's unlikely there will be anything available at this point. Will there likely be a long wait to see the show? It's a must do for me but I won't wait an hour in line for anything!

JPL
03-20-2007, 07:02 PM
I look at the Dining package this way. I was going to eat anyway so I book it more for the meal than the seating at the show. It will save you a wait in along line but you still need to arrive 30 minutes before the show. I usually choose the buffet at Hollywood & Vine

Good Luck :thumbsup:

DISFREAKS
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
:ditto: on Hollywood & Vine. Very good buffet and with the deal you don't have to stand in line as long.

Mnchknbrat1982
03-20-2007, 09:21 PM
If it was me I would have to ask myself if I want to eat at one of the places involved in the package. If you do then go ahead and book it, however be prepared to have to eat dinner early. If not the book your dinner early enough to give yourself say 30-45 minutes to get in line at fantasmic.

angedeaile
03-21-2007, 02:03 AM
I think it is worth it. Like others have said, if you plan on eating and one of those three places look good to you...do it.

I am glad I did last year when I went in August.
We didn't have to wait in a long line and once we were done eating, we headed to the arena's back gate...sat down in our section immediately and had to only wait 20 minutes for the show to start while others had to stand outside the arena atleast an hour before hand. It left us feeling like real VIPs:thumbsup:

Natazu
03-21-2007, 03:55 AM
I'm not much of a fan of the dinner package. I don't like eating that early and I don't care for the "reserved" seats. I'd rather take my chances in line. No matter how far back in line we are (off season), we just walk right to the center section and go down towards the bottom and find seats.