PDA

View Full Version : Water Parks and More Option?

MizMissy
03-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Last year, we were on a short trip and did not have time for a water park visit. My daughter LOVES water parks and asked if we could go next year. Well, it's next year and I'm trying to plan our trip. We will still only be at WDW 7 days/6 nights. So, if we fit in a water park visit, it may be only for an afternoon.
I can't find the price for one day admission to water parks. To add the option to a 7 day hopper pass - I think it's $175.
Seems like it would be better to just pick up one day passes if it fits our schedule (i.e. I can't talk my daughter out of it)?
Does anyone have the numbers?

Thanks.:mickey:

robhink
03-20-2007, 06:28 PM
The cost to add the Water Park Fun & More Option is $50, on a 7 day pass that gives you 6 entries. The single day costs are $36.21 Adult; $29.82 Child (3-9). So if you think you might go to the water parks more than once it's better to add the option since the Water Parks & More option would give you 6 entries to the water parks/DisneyQuest while you are there.

Speedy1998
03-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Just a tip, if you are thinking about doing the water parks. I met a family the last time I was there that did the water parks in the morning, would go to there resort for lunch and a afternoon nap, then would go to whichever park and evening EMH that night and would stay till closing.

JPL
03-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Unless you plan to take full advantage and go more than once it will be cheaper just to pay the admission to the water park seperately :thumbsup:

Goofy Pluto
03-21-2007, 09:13 AM
What is the "and More" part of this option? What is there that you can use this on other than the waterparks? Thanks!

faline
03-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Each option allows you your choice of admission to one of the waterparks, Pleasure Island, Disney Quest or Wide World of Sports.