PDA

View Full Version : My Husband is going to WDW!

Tink35
03-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, my DH and his brother are leaving on Thursday to go to Spring Training at Port St. Lucie (DH is an avid Mets fan). He has tickets for games on Friday and Sunday and they will return home on Monday.
While we were going over this I remembered we still had a leftover day each on our tickets from 2001. So now my DH and my DBIL are visiting WDW on this Saturday! Should I be happy for them????....I guess, but deep down I want to go!! :confused: Is that wrong? I'll be home with DS's 4 & 6 watching the planning video. LOL
Maybe I'll have him call me while he's on a ride. Any suggestions out there for which ride, or for that matter rides??

SBETigg
03-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Have him call you from Splash Mountain and play you the song. That always takes me there. Of course, he could end up calling from Small World. :thedolls: I feel your pain. But you're a bigger person for getting through it and living vicariously through him. It must be hard, though!

Melanie
03-20-2007, 06:52 PM
My hubby went to Disneyland one time when he was out in LA on business. I bet he called me 10 times! I liked living vicariously through him, though I feel your pain. Just have him bring you back something nice! :balloon:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-22-2007, 12:22 AM
My sister and nephew called me when they went. Just at random times to tell me where they were and what they were doing. While it wasn't quite the same as being there, it was great to hear them having fun. So I don't think it matters where he calls from, you'll still have fun hearing from him.